Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Tesla and LCA have had me eating real good the last few days.

Need LCA to keep this momentum going and then double.

Anyone got something in mind for a short term flip after LCA? If I can get one more quick flip before end of the year, im gonna be good.

Damn.. AMC Theaters is sitting at 3.67 right now.. Cinemark at 15-16 bucks a share. Im thinking i might throw this 100 in one or both of them. Both offer dividends for shareholders. Could just hold on to them until the pandemic lifts and they start making money again.

Someone get in here and let me know if its a good idea or not.

@Rubato @ChicagoFigure @AZTG @Sion
I've got 10 shares of each.

At a slight loss with AMC
At a profit with Cinemark
Nothing significant

I'm honestly too scared to buy more but I won't sell either cuz u just never know

I ended up buying a couple shares in Pfizer and Bank of America and a couple shares of TOPS Shipping.

I jumped on Pfizer like a month ago and it is slowly rising.

Also grabbed a few shares of AT&T stock. HBO Max has had ads all over the place and with the excitement behind all the DC comic shows and movies finding a home there I think the stock might rise. AT&T owns HBO and 5G is starting to pick up

What are you guys biggest gainers so far?

For me

Beyond Meat is up 82.09%

Palantir is up 118.05%

Marathon Oil is up 94.28%

Great gains fam.

For my short term investments.

I sold UCO at close to like 170%. I dont remember the exact number.

I think I sold SHLL at close to 100%. Dont remember exact number.

Now im waiting on LCA. Hoping for close to 100% there too.

Overall, im almost at 60% growth for the year. I got alot invested, so I cant take as much risk as I wanr too and temper all my short term risky investments with long term safe ones. They drag my percentage down, but its the right move in the long term. But 60% is great for me and puts me way ahead of schedule.

I just need one final flip for December. If I could end the year with a 75% gain, that'll be crazy.

What are you guys biggest gainers so far?

For me

Beyond Meat is up 82.09%

Palantir is up 118.05%

Marathon Oil is up 94.28%
As of today, Twitter. Bought it at 25 a share, valued at 45.30 currently

Carnival Cruise up 46% since i bought it. Got them the second the pandemic hit at 12bucks a share. Currently at 20.62, but ive seen it higher than that. Has a 52 week high of 50+ dollars. Just waiting for that virus to ease up.

As of today, Twitter. Bought it at 25 a share, valued at 45.30 currently

Carnival Cruise up 46% since i bought it. Got them the second the pandemic hit at 12bucks a share. Currently at 20.62, but ive seen it higher than that. Has a 52 week high of 50+ dollars. Just waiting for that virus to ease up.

That twitter pick up was fire for you. Good shit.

Carnival Cruise too.

That twitter pick up was fire for you. Good shit.

Carnival Cruise too.
Dude.. I bought like 5 shares of SNAP once the pandemic hit. Think it was 12 bucks. Ended up selling them when they hit 26 bucks and i am soooo pissed i did that lmao. Still profited but if i had waited it would have been NIIIIIICE

Back