Welcome To aBlackWeb

In that very post I said that the developers weren't wrong and the people making a big deal out of this are stupid

My points were that I didn't see anything wrong with people having an expectation for characters from a Scandinavian mythology to actually look Scandinavian. And that Is rather see actual African culture used more over tokens and race switching.

Experts saying there is no clear racial description of these characters isn't the smoking gun you think it is. There's probably no clear racial description of the Orishas in their original stories but no one would argue that they weren't black.

Again, I'm not that invested in the debate one way or the other. As long as everyone keeps the same energy when the tables are turned, it's all good.

You can't claim to not be invested while putting this much energy in a BS complaint. Actual Scandinavians have called BS on their racist brethren and scholars back them up. So why are you complaining again?

You can't claim to not be invested while putting this much energy in a BS complaint. Actual Scandinavians have called BS on their racist brethren and scholars back them up. So why are you complaining again?

Bruh, have you not seen me post on this site? I debate shit that I don't care that much about all the time. My whole purpose for being on here is to pass time.

And you misrepresenting my posts doesn't make you right. I didn't complain about anything. I just disagreed with you about the idea that anyone who dislikes race switching is racist.

For the last time, if that's how you feel, cool. My only thing is that you should be consistent and feel the same way next time some whitewashing happens.

Bruh, have you not seen me post on this site? I debate shit that I don't care that much about all the time. My whole purpose for being on here is to pass time.

And you misrepresenting my posts doesn't make you right. I didn't complain about anything. I just disagreed with you about the idea that anyone who dislikes race switching is racist.

For the last time, if that's how you feel, cool. My only thing is that you should be consistent and feel the same way next time some whitewashing happens.

Well then don't claim to not be invested when you clearly are. You've accused me of being offended and now have questioned my comprehension in this back and forth. But you're clearly not invested.

Are you sure you want to stick with the claim that you haven't made a complaint in this thread?

And you telling me how I should feel going forward means less than nothing. You don't tell me a damn thing, lil homie.

I don't want to argue this too deep.

I'll just say this. Norse mythology is white mythology,. White people, particularly those with Scandinavian heritage, have the right to want to see shit from their culture reflect themselves. I ain't saying the developers needed to do what those people wanted. I'm not saying that making such a big fuss about something so trivial is warranted. I'm just saying that they have the right to want to see characters based on white people shit look white. If the next God of War took place in West Africa and featured the Orisha, you can bet that a lot of Hotep ass niggas would have a fit if Ogun or Shango was depicted as white or Asian. They wouldn't be racist for that either.

In context white folks played God of Egypt so it’s even

Well then don't claim to not be invested when you clearly are. You've accused me of being offended and now have questioned my comprehension in this back and forth. But you're clearly not invested.

Are you sure you want to stick with the claim that you haven't made a complaint in this thread?

And you telling me how I should feel going forward means less than nothing. You don't tell me a damn thing, lil homie.

Bruh you just ranting and saying nothing now. You got it. Lol

In context white folks played God of Egypt so it’s even

Lol Now that's a sentiment I can support.

I'm just waiting for GOW in Egypt.

After the end of the original trilogy I was praying they'd do Egypt next. They really gotta take a trip that side.

I usually don't want game series to over stay their welcome (looking at you COD), but I feel like Santa Monica got a good formula to make things feel fresh. I hope they keep going after Ragnarok, and I hope they tackle Egypt before Japan.

Fuck that. I hate DLC. Give me a complete game out the box. I'm cool with paying $80 or $90 for a complete game. Fuck that paying $60, then paying $10 or $15 for every additional drip of content.

Egypt GOW would've been dope af.

The board in Odins vault contained runes from Greece, Japan, Egypt and Norse
Egypt is next because Mirmir pointed the desert land out specifically. Also, it's confirmed that this is the last of the Norse story so whatever happens and the end will lead Kratos and Atreus to Egypt.

Egypt is next because Mirmir pointed the desert land out specifically. Also, it's confirmed that this is the last of the Norse story so whatever happens and the end will lead Kratos and Atreus to Egypt.
And Atreaus had an Egyptian Headdress on in Tyrs vault.

I wonder if Judeo-Christianity will be addressed...

It would be awesome.

Kratos killing Egyptian (black) gods?

EOs5Xe0X0AAsMMP.jpg

where did I miss the real world story of a Greek god kills that kills all his pantheon and then fights the Norse gods.

Ohh yea doesn’t exist. Also Sony Santa Monica been changing to looks of the gods, did people miss the first 3 games of spider ares and other gods?

As far as her story relevance she is the wife of Loki and the mother of the world serpent / and the fenrir wolf that killed Zeus. The mother of monsters.

where did I miss the real world story of a Greek god kills that kills all his pantheon and then fights the Norse gods.

Ohh yea doesn’t exist. Also Sony Santa Monica been changing to looks of the gods, did people miss the first 3 games of spider ares and other gods?

As far as her story relevance she is the wife of Loki and the mother of the world serpent / and the fenrir wolf that killed Zeus. The mother of monsters.

Sony? Hell....there's been so many variations of those gods...NO ONE should be bitchin about how they look.

Back