Welcome To aBlackWeb

By specials I mean the moves cause learning that and switching between blades and axe is actually important lol. Take yo ass to Musphelheim for challenges n practice those blades lol. The runic I use is blast of hephestaus and hyperion grapple as the heavy
Hyperion grapple is excellent against valkyries. Get a rage stone and utilize your rage meter as well. Also remember you can parry a good amount of her moves.

Also the best magic to use imo is them wolves. The instant I go in to face them valkyries...I unleash them wolves. Electrocute they azzz. It takes a lil bit to charge, but they do a lot of damage

Also the best magic to use imo is them wolves. The instant I go in to face them valkyries...I unleash them wolves. Electrocute they azzz. It takes a lil bit to charge, but they do a lot of damage

When it comes to the Valkyries first thing I would douse blast of Hephaestus followed by Hyperion Grapple, as it’s going let them wolves fly. After the runic attacks are used for the blades switch to the Leviathan and use the two runic attacks you choose.
when I do that I can normally gettheir health down to at least half, you really can let them have any space.

I only killed two of those valkyries, I was getting too pissed off dealing with the others and just stopped.
Keep trying man I used to void fighting them until I played around with builds and really focused on how they fight. One thing about Valkyries is there's always a pattern and they usually charge from your left shield side. Make your builds around the perks that give you health during runic attacks, and axes that give health and damage. I use surturs flame or whatever it's called for the axe. Runic attacks stick to the moves with low cool downs.

Ay be real.....how many times did ya'll go back and play the g spot level?

Keep trying man I used to void fighting them until I played around with builds and really focused on how they fight. One thing about Valkyries is there's always a pattern and they usually charge from your left shield side. Make your builds around the perks that give you health during runic attacks, and axes that give health and damage. I use surturs flame or whatever it's called for the axe. Runic attacks stick to the moves with low cool downs.

And PATIENCE!!!

And PATIENCE!!!
You killed them all?

I can't lie I did like Atreus when he started feeling himself except during battles when he wouldn't shoot arrows when I tell him to.

I've see a a blind dude on Twitch playin GoW...and BEAT a fuccin Valkyrie. The fire one. Completely destroyed that hefa.

You can hear a his friend in the background tellin him where to move, and when to attack. She was on point. Bruh was playin like he can see. Shyt blew my fuccin mind

Them valkeries was a mfer.

Some of them I fought like 7-8 times to finally kill them.

Then I got to the queen and was like fuck this. Gave up.

Went back during the early days of the pandemic and finally killed that bitch though.

Last edited:
P
Those green orbs don't do nothing to your health fighting those valkyries, health increase be so small and that's if you don't die going to get them
Parry with health burst and runic attacks with health bursts help with that.

Back