Welcome To aBlackWeb

I've killed two more since I picked the game back up so that's four down. I found another in the realm with the poison everywhere but when I find all the stuff for the dwarf to make me the special armor to deal with the poison I get lost and can't make it back to the dwarf

I've killed two more since I picked the game back up so that's four down. I found another in the realm with the poison everywhere but when I find all the stuff for the dwarf to make me the special armor to deal with the poison I get lost and can't make it back to the dwarf

That one is the easier one to beat outta of them all.

I usually head to the area wit all them chests to regroup.

By specials I mean the moves cause learning that and switching between blades and axe is actually important lol. Take yo ass to Musphelheim for challenges n practice those blades lol. The runic I use is blast of hephestaus and hyperion grapple as the heavy
Hyperion grapple is excellent against valkyries. Get a rage stone and utilize your rage meter as well. Also remember you can parry a good amount of her moves.
My bad. I'm late because I just hadn't turn on my console in awhile

For blades I have Rampage of the Furies and Hyperion Grapple with the Grips of Valkyrie
For axe I have Hel's Touch and Frost Giant's Frenzy with Valkyries Might
Armor chest is Cuirass of the Valkyrie with Heart of Valkyrie and Heart of Vanaheim
Braces is Ivaldi's Bracers of Cursed Mist with Eye of Rage, Eye of Fury, and Perfect Eye of the Realm
Waist is Ivaldi's War Belt of Cursed Mist with Ivaldi's Corrupted Mind, Perfect Sigil of the Realm, and Heart of Svartalfheim
Talisman is Shattered Gauntlet of Ages with Flawless Relic of the Realm, Flawless Relic of the Realm, and Valkyries Bane

I'm at strength 201
runic 228
defense 183
vitality 32
luck 41
cooldown 96

My bad. I'm late because I just hadn't turn on my console in awhile

For blades I have Rampage of the Furies and Hyperion Grapple with the Grips of Valkyrie
For axe I have Hel's Touch and Frost Giant's Frenzy with Valkyries Might
Armor chest is Cuirass of the Valkyrie with Heart of Valkyrie and Heart of Vanaheim
Braces is Ivaldi's Bracers of Cursed Mist with Eye of Rage, Eye of Fury, and Perfect Eye of the Realm
Waist is Ivaldi's War Belt of Cursed Mist with Ivaldi's Corrupted Mind, Perfect Sigil of the Realm, and Heart of Svartalfheim
Talisman is Shattered Gauntlet of Ages with Flawless Relic of the Realm, Flawless Relic of the Realm, and Valkyries Bane

I'm at strength 201
runic 228
defense 183
vitality 32
luck 41
cooldown 96
Ivaldis anvil and fury of the ice troll are my axe moves more devastating, quick reload time, and stuns a bit as well. I'd recommend blast of hepheastus for the burning damage and can use it quickly as well. Items are all Valkyrie armor except for the Gauntlets those are zeus for the extra damage. I don't remember the items but, I know I use most of the infinty gaunlet items spread out with other items focused on runic damage, health burst with parrys, and health burst on runic attacks.

That was inevitable when we didn't even hear about the story yet much less any clips or information.

my niggas, I can finally start looking for a PS5 lol

excited-hockey.gif

I have a feeling this series going 3 games. Cory originally said GoW and GoW:R was supposed to be 1 game but they ran out of time. But it feels like they having too much fun with the story

Back