Welcome To aBlackWeb

Family secrets.....

Playboy buddy rose

I caught my mother comin out a motel with anotha man... She begged me not to tell my father(which I didn't for fear of her life bein cut short) it took me awhile to forgive her ,she neva offered an explanation as to why she was out there conductin business like a single woman... Share wit me your family secrets and how did you personally deal wit tha situation

Dad was involved in extortion, bank robbery and killed people

Didn't know until I was a teenager. Not surprised given where he grew up and when

My brother put a hit on my father when he was in high school. Called it off at the last minute. My old man never knew.

I caught my mother comin out a motel with anotha man... She begged me not to tell my father(which I didn't for fear of her life bein cut short) it took me awhile to forgive her ,she neva offered an explanation as to why she was out there conductin business like a single woman... Share wit me your family secrets and how did you personally deal wit tha situation

So you just let your pops be played like that? Smfh

Had some cousins kill some crack heads and their kids. The way they killed the baby was some gruesome shit. I pray they never see the light of day or killed in prison either or. Fuck em and burn in hell

Last edited:
My ex wife tried to kill us both one day while i was driving. She was talking shit so i told her hey im packing shit and im leaving dude she scoots all the way back to her the passenger door. Dude im thinking shes gonna jump out so i reached for her and she leans all the way back and kicks me in my face with both of her feet

I banged her sister a week later.

My ex wife tried to kill us both one day while i was driving. She was talking shit so i told her hey im packing shit and im leaving dude she scoots all the way back to her the passenger door. Dude im thinking shes gonna jump out so i reached for her and she leans all the way back and kicks me in my face with both of her feet

I banged her sister a week later.

You still lost you got kicked w both feet wtf

Back