Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dick did almost pull a kill bill...

Nigga got rage issues

Those freaks at the house heroes or villains in the comics? I know the chief is a villain, I'll be shocked if he wasn't

Doom patrol

doom_patrol_0021.jpg

They getting their own show... But I'm not excited

what i got from the show is that this Chief guy thinks he's some kinda hero but some of them woulda been better off being put out of their misery. its like he has them trapped. Trapped in the house, trapped by their circumstances, trapped by gratitude/obligation, trapped in life.

and if you actually read up on the Doom Patrol and the Chief, it looks even more fucked up

Yo it's funny how the entire internet did a 180 on the show. Berlanti without the CWness apparently makes shit really happen and live up to the full potential. Hell even on The CW with Black Lightning. He's getting better. Let's hope he keeps that same energy for the arrowverse the rest of this TV season. Crossover better not be some BS. Superman & Lois are coming.

Aye did Batman show up yet? Have they aired the Jason Todd and Donna Troy episodes? I'm waiting till next month but I do want to know.

Aye did Batman show up yet? Have they aired the Jason Todd and Donna Troy episodes? I'm waiting till next month but I do want to know.

Closet we've come to Batman is Bruce in silhouette in flashbacks. No Todd or Wonder Girl yet.

Yo it's funny how the entire internet did a 180 on the show. Berlanti without the CWness apparently makes shit really happen and live up to the full potential. Hell even on The CW with Black Lightning. He's getting better. Let's hope he keeps that same energy for the arrowverse the rest of this TV season. Crossover better not be some BS. Superman & Lois are coming.
Shit is crack bruh...

I tried to tell niggaz... Not as good as Daredevil thus far... But it's still fire

Shit is crack bruh...

I tried to tell niggaz... Not as good as Daredevil thus far... But it's still fire
I'm a huge Daredevil fan (comic) but I really wasn't feeling the show. Couldn't make it past season 1. Hated the movie too. I don't think I'd ever get the DD media adaptation that will satisfy. A lot of people don't get it. What they did to Kingpin was brutal. I don't even want to imagine how they handled Elektra.

Im gonna wait till Doom Patrol drops to subscribe but its still good to see this show turned out alright. I grew up a Titans fan and I was kinda worried back when this was announced for TNT.

what makes this show so good is the things we never really thoguht about...

dick's ptsd is at the center of it....we'v been so over exposed to batman, to show a real life dick dealing with being around that dude for 20 years and the effects as an adult...it just reallt draws in and plays with your expectations...

beast boy and raven are just eh...

but starfire is so dope it's ridiculous...i just love how the actress can give a fuck less about matching what's on tv and is just owning her charter to herself.....it's unique and it passes my test...

Lol, this show crazy as fuck....

ROFL.... That nigga nasty as fuck

Man, the intro scene was ridiculous.

This episode is crack....

16 mins in and it's prolly the best one easy.....

All the set up was worth it.....

but seeing them test their powers.... And seeing the new family anti up......

I can't wait to see them face off...

Great story telling..... This show is really really good

Oh and you really start to notice how pretty starfire really is...

i was telling yal from the jump i like this actress... she's really a sweetheart

Back