Welcome To aBlackWeb

This is crazy talk old timer. If they do it justice it could easily end up being the best show available on the entire service. I wonder if they'll even attempt to adapt Danny the Street.
The comic was trash but it's been a few trash comics made into good shows/movies so we shall see.

To each his own. That book has consistently been one of the greatest DC has ever published especially Grant Morrison's run.

I think it'll do good. People love stories with outcasts and misfists and Doom Patrol was the first comic to take that route before X-Men swagger jacked em.

Worst episode by far.

Just way too many plot holes.

I mean, just bad writing all around.

1. We're really supposed to believe Raven can't wait a few hours for Robin to do some recon?? At this point he hasn't earned her trust?? Like wtf??

2. The most believable thing was how quick they all were captured. These niggaz had no plan in hell. Every move was stupid

3. The escape was laughable. Way too easy. We supposed to believe Raven hacked the system, found everybody room and they never ran into guards until the tunnel??

Foh..

No guards on the room with raven and the dude? No cameras??

Like all that shit was ridiculous.

Then beast boy kills a nigga??

Starfire blows up the whole building.. Killing EVERYBODY??

YEAH, fuck this episode

Shit came very close to ruining the whole season, but I do wanna see Donna Troy.

I just think they shoulda came up with something better to reunite Raven with her mother. This was horribly lazy

Yeah, shit was a real letdown, especially coming off two back to back strong episodes.
I said from jump I'd be honest if it was trash. Shit been great up to this point.... This episode almost sank the damn ship

I find it funny how the guest stars are better actors that the main cast.

Dude who plays beast boy is the only believable one, Jason Todd out acted everyone in that episode.

They pushed this out way to fast..then they did the episodic shit so you can't cancel immediately after watching the season. They knew they didn't have shit.

So far i ain't pleased, should just played ball with netflix

It just one bad episode.

They wanted to reunite Raven with her mother, and get a good look at the people working for her father to make them every one's enemy, also set up the illusion that their mission is finished

I think it was poorly executed from a writing stand point. The episode could have still accomplished everything it set out to do. But they just played it out kinda weak.

Overall the show itself is still very good.

Its winding down in December. Plus it's also renewed for season 2.

They didn't need Netflix. They good.

Naw, it's a good series.

It's just that so many shows had 13 episodes and dragged their first season, they switched to 10 for the second

Titans on the other hand could've used 3 more episodes to tell their story. They paced it well in the beginning, and the end will hopefully be paced will...

But this episode did a whole lot that prolly would have been better stretched out..

They reunited Raven with her mom

Dick faced his inner self and realized he can't keep blaming Bruce or Robin for who he is

Garfield finally let the beast take over and killed a nigga

You find out more about Kory's body through the experiments..

They did a lot..... Just pushed it together in one episode without really setting it up well....

They can really get back on track this week.... Have them think the danger is over only to realize how deep it is... They all assemble one last time. Dick breaks out the new costume. And they realize they're safer together and set up titans tower....

It's not ruined... They just had a bad episode that accomplished a lot

Cot damn yall. It's just one episode. Lol. Even the good shows don't go undefeated wit their episodes. So it was expected. I didn't see nothing wrong wit the last episode, but that's just me.

Bout time Beast Boy caught a body in tiger mode. Lol.

Overall...I'm still liking it.

They bounced back.

Holy shit did they bounce back.

I tell you one thing, they ain't getting cancelled anytime soon...

:hahaha:

good episode...you could almost predict the ending, but it was still well paced....

i enjoyed it.....really good...donna was cool af...

dick showed a little more humor...especially in the art exhibit.....

overall, it was like an 8

kory need some new clothes though

Episode didn't do much justice to Donna Troy imo. But boy did that twist at the end smack.

We're well on the way to Nightwing too.

Episode didn't do much justice to Donna Troy imo. But boy did that twist at the end smack.

We're well on the way to Nightwing too.
i loved donna..

she was a great spiritual and emotional guide for dick, their chemistry was wild crazy.....

she was deep into her own mission, and was well on the way to wrapping it up... Dick just fucked it up... and with that one punch she showed that she coulda easily been doing it messy, she was taking it slow on purpose....

she has much more strategic patience and planning than dick......she was pretty much displaying that she's a better hero than him all together...

i loved how casually she talked about wonder woman and batman...... it's like she understands everything Dick is going through,...already went through it herself, and already found her way.....

i really liked her......i'm sure shell show how strong she really is when they get to the house to stop shorty from murking rachel

Probably just a matter of perspective. Donna served her purpose in regards to Dick's character arc, but independent of that I didn't find her interesting like past guest characters ( Hawk & Dove, Jason, Doom Patrol).

Back