Welcome To aBlackWeb

Probably just a matter of perspective. Donna served her purpose in regards to Dick's character arc, but independent of that I didn't find her interesting like past guest characters ( Hawk & Dove, Jason, Doom Patrol).
Jason hands down best guest character this season. Dude gave no fucks, lol.

Last episode was really good. Glad that Starfire finally remembers everything. The amnesia story, while a good setup to the episode ending reveal, was getting tired.

5/5 episode

Perfect Origin story
Perfect way to connect main story line
Great actors
Great chemistry

Perfect pacing.

I legit got teary eyed at one point.

I almost forgot what show I was watching.... Raven trying to communicate to them though the dream was fucking brilliant.

Best show on TV....

There's no way that wrap up everything this season, and that's okay..... I'm completely invested in every characters story.... This was a success

Just read that Netflix getting the whole series next year....

Looks like the real reason they dropped those shows cuz they upgraded to a better plug...

Niggaz went from weed to dope

Shit getting close bruh...

Better story telling than the other ones already.

The last episode was really that good, and it didn't even have the main cast....

But the way they used Raven you still feel the suspense of what happened in the previous episode.

Compare this episode to the Karen origin episode this season and Titans did a much better job

That wasn't Netflix fault t it was Disney because they didn't like how Netflix bad too many episodes in their season 13 episoedz aren't that bad. Disney was being a hoe.

I caught the show on cyberflixhonestly it suprised me how good it was. Titans pulled a xmen dofp on us. I remember we wers laughing at the still pbotos in another thread because they looked like some youtube fan fic cosplay type shit its a dark gritty twist on the titans. Is cyborg gonaa make a guest appean to e? They need mors people on the team. Too bad tbey can't use kid flash but the dude who plays him on cws flash said he is leav ing so it could happen. They better have deathstroke they can just call him slade on this show to avoid licensing issues. @King Du how often do these episodes drop?

they drop every friday..

looks like were going to at the least have hawk and dove, and donna troy join thm for the fight where kory goes ape shit next week

cyborg gonna debut with the doom patrol

Damn everybody in this show is damaged. Great job of developing Hank. When we first met him I thought he was just on roids or something but they did an excellent job of showing where that rage came from. Donnie's screen time was brief but you could really see the bond between them as brothers. Shit had me in the feels.

Dawn's origin wasn't as involved but something had to be sacrificed for running time I guess. Still, great job of showing her and Hank finding love through their mutual tragedy. Makes me wonder though how she wound up fucking Robin later tho lol.

The Raven sequences were a good touch to build anticipation for next Friday because they made you wonder just exactly what the fuck is going on in the real world that's so dire.

Dope episode. Show has fully course corrected from that bullshit asylum episode.

Damn everybody in this show is damaged. Great job of developing Hank. When we first met him I thought he was just on roids or something but they did an excellent job of showing where that rage came from. Donnie's screen time was brief but you could really see the bond between them as brothers. Shit had me in the feels.

Dawn's origin wasn't as involved but something had to be sacrificed for running time I guess. Still, great job of showing her and Hank finding love through their mutual tragedy. Makes me wonder though how she wound up fucking Robin later tho lol.

The Raven sequences were a good touch to build anticipation for next Friday because they made you wonder just exactly what the fuck is going on in the real world that's so dire.

Dope episode. Show has fully course corrected from that bullshit asylum episode.
all the same takeaways i had....

the chemistry between the brothers was deep as shit....even as kids.. i legit got teary eyed knowing that he stood in his brother's place for that coach.... then when he got his get back.. that shit brought out the feels forreal.. great writing, great direction, they really paid that shit off with dawn closing the door...

i like that they did that in regular clothes, and not the costumes...

they made it clear that hank and dawn killed that guy....not hawk and dove.. that was great story telling...

cuz we know dick is still wrestling with if it was him or robin that was doing all that shit.......

the chemistry between dawn and hank was fucking electric......and i laughed at that shit too... dick is an asshole... he smashes everybodies girl....

it was supposed to,

it makes u okay wit them beating those dudes the way they did...

i was playing with something similar in a batman fanfiction i was working on

any other crime, it's over kill...

hank beating the guy to death knowing that the man used to molest hank makes it okay..hank isn't a bad guy...

hank and his brother going around in costumes beating pedophiles up and making a snuff film doesn't seem as sadistic when u know they were targetd by a pedohpile as kids.. plus it's pedophiles.. anything can happen to them and u never feel bad...

it was smart to use ones that we knew were guilty

When did Robin smash Dove ? Raven can read minds,so if you guys are referring to when Raven met

Dove wasn't she just reading her mind (Dove's) that she likes Robin ?

Could be...

It's just a running gag in the comics that dick and Bruce fucked damn near everybody

Good ep, but not the one I was looking for. I wanted them to pick right back up from last episode.

I understand their reasoning though.

Good ep, but not the one I was looking for. I wanted them to pick right back up from last episode.

I understand their reasoning though.
I read a lot, and comics and books do this all the time

Great way to build anticipation . And they executed that perfectly

Back