Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who got $1M to put up? First person to respond gets the bet.

Who wanna bet they're gonna use Dark Phoenix to push the X Men into the greater MCU? Maybe even with a mid-credits scene talking about the multiverse and how some event in the movie opened up a way into the MCU's universe.

Who wanna bet they're gonna use Dark Phoenix to push the X Men into the greater MCU? Maybe even with a mid-credits scene talking about the multiverse and how some event in the movie opened up a way into the MCU's universe.

Doubt it.

Especially since they're probably not gonna have a X-Men film til 2021 at the earliest. Plus they'll (Marvel Studios) mostly likely want a fresh start away from Fox/Marvel stuff anyway, besides Deadpool.

Doubt it.

Especially since they're probably not gonna have a X-Men film til 2021 at the earliest. Plus they'll (Marvel Studios) mostly likely want a fresh start away from Fox/Marvel stuff anyway, besides Deadpool.

That's the thing, they don't need to have an X Men flick to have mutants come over to the MCU. Dark Phoenix will open the way. Far From Home has already set it into motion.

Deadpool already straddled the line between MCU and the X Men's realities (The helicarrier, Hydra Bob, and a clear reference to The Raft in a deleted scene) and the rumor is that he may pop up in Far From Home.

So are you taking me up on this $1M?

I aint making no bets with none of you niggas till @MJ DOOM give me my gotdamn Captain Marvel/Shazam money! lmao it's almost 90 days for both nigga! I want my bread!

:ghost::hahaha:

That's the thing, they don't need to have an X Men flick to have mutants come over to the MCU. Dark Phoenix will open the way. Far From Home has already set it into motion.

Deadpool already straddled the line between MCU and the X Men's realities (The helicarrier, Hydra Bob, and a clear reference to The Raft in a deleted scene) and the rumor is that he may pop up in Far From Home.

So are you taking me up on this $1M?

Yeah I'll take that bet.

This Marvel, they're not just gonna throw some X-Men stuff just cause. Even tho the Fox deal been complete for 2 months, they ain't gonna spend millions on some shit they gonna scrap and start over.

Now had you said Far from Home, you might be on to something. Since SpiderMan has a big connection w/ the X-men thru the comics and cartoons.

still early but "riight":yikes1:

Folks said a fire alarm went off during the press screenings and it went on for about 20-30 mins straight with the movie still running. Of the two theaters at the press screening one theater continued on through the end while the other stopped and then finished up on a seperate screen.

Could have a big impact on the Tomatoes score.

At least it's over. Fucking morons.

Not so fast.....

TheNewMutantsPoster.jpeg

...still one more Fox bomb to go.

Back