Welcome To aBlackWeb

That Disney/fox deal couldn't happen fast enough for me. Plus quicksilver their little one trick pony is in this . I'll pass

It's X Men, why wouldn't you see it regardless

220px-X-Men_-_Apocalypse.jpg

Ok they dropped the ball with this that even I didn't like it. I'll rather go watch X Men than Shazam or the movie that's out there

I was still going to see, but that trailer b4 CM really got me interested. More than the previous trailers.

It definitely look like a few key characters might die.

Last edited:
NO! After they dropped the ball with x men apocalypse there is no way I'm taking a chance with this. Why is mystique still there ? Why is lamesilver I mean quicksilver still there? Continuity errors again why hasn't beast aged a day in 30 years? Its the 90s and he's still 20 yrs old. I was hoping they cancelled this bullshit when Kevin feige got the right to x-men. Does this mean that new mutants movie is still happening? FUCK!!!!!

Yo apocalypse was so weak to me.

They can never get the ages right. Charles was in his 50, bald and wheel chair confined when he formed the X-Men. He didn't know Jean when she was a kid and Mystique is not a damn X-Man. Stay true to the damn characters and age difference, damn.

Age of Apocalypse is one of the best events they ever did for the X-men. Look at what they did with that movie. If you thought this movie was going to be anything but a train wreck, you weren't paying attention.
Yeah I enjoyed the apocalypse movie also I think I liked days of future past slightly better

I might have to pass on this one altogether. FOX just does what it wants with the source material and come up with their own X-Men movies. Disregard the fact Mystique is an assassin & birth mother to Nightcrawler.

I ain’t a comic booker reader so I aintto family with the family trees etc, so probably makes these kinda movies easier to digest and enjoy.

The final sentence tho, you saying the french guy who they found in Paris is supposed to be mystics son? Lol

Back