Welcome To aBlackWeb

I ain’t a comic booker reader so I aintto family with the family trees etc, so probably makes these kinda movies easier to digest and enjoy.

The final sentence tho, you saying the french guy who they found in Paris is supposed to be mystics son? Lol
Nightcrawler is her son. She has always been an enemy of the X-Men and apart of Magneto's crew. Remember the original X-Men trilogy? Suddenly they changed it. Mystique being an X-Man is like Cyclops being with Magneto instead of Prof. X. Then they had her leading the X-Men, shitting on Cyclops and Storm who are actually the leaders in the field. The original stories pretty good and if they at least made good movies I could let it slide.

Nightcrawler is her son. She has always been an enemy of the X-Men and apart of Magneto's crew. Remember the original X-Men trilogy? Suddenly they changed it. Mystique being an X-Man is like Cyclops being with Magneto instead of Prof. X.

Yea I was aware she was always sided with magneto, used to watch the cartoons as a kid. Memory is just shit for intricate details.

Wasn’t aware night crawler was her son tho, miles off in the film lol.

Who gives a fuck about source material.

SOMEBODY MADE THAT SHIT TO BEGIN WITH.

tenor.gif
@ acting like these shits biographies or something.

Captain Marvel shitted all on the source material
Relationships are not exactly the source material. That's just what defines the characters. Spider-Man had clear changes, but Uncke Ben, MJ and Aunt Mae still exist with their relationship to Peter. Wanda and Quicksilver were still siblings in the Avengers despite changing their origins. The original X-Men movies had those relationships and Mystique as she should have been. They just pissed all over it to push Jenefer Laurence, but the movies are trash period.

Looks closer to the comics as far as the cosmic aspect. Still wrong cast of characters. I have low expectations. It’s probably going to be x3 levels of trash. Ready for this to be in the MCU so the stories can be told properly. I do wish they’d keep Michael Fassbender on as Magneto though.

Haven't gave it thought honestly but I will say I don't feel as strongly about wolverine/jackman as I do with the other two

I mean he's cool but idk if it's just a case of him being wolverine so long and literally nobody else doing it or if he's just perfect
He too clean cut as Wolverine though Old man Logan was a lil more grimey.

Back