Welcome To aBlackWeb

A man that can’t control his emotions is a very dangerous individual.

One of the reasons I don’t believe in the always express your emotions crowd.

50% of the time matters of the heart needs to be override by matters of the mind.

like the old saying go. “No use crying over spilled milk”

Last edited:
Emotional intelligence should be a requirement in schools. Btw didn't mean any disrespect @B_A if that's how you feel, then I respect it. I do believe there is nuance to everything though. ANYONE who has emotional trauma or struggles to deal with their emotions should seek therapy. I pray you all healthy and happy lives.

Is it a story behind this post?
I've seen it plenty times last yr 😬 ppl take that wack ass coffee way too seriously.

From ppl going crazy on being told they gotta wear a mask to enter, to the store hours being changed and they can't get they sugar water after 4pm, to certain items being outa stock.

Ppl lives aint shit and they dont know or care to learn how to back themselves off the ledge so they think cussing out teenagers making minimum wage and throwing tantrums in public is the move.

I can't handle women who cry over everything either.
My granny cries at EVERYTHING. It dont stop her from doing what she need to do tho.

It's annoying when ppl think the world needs to adjust to how they feel. If they mad, everybody needs to be mad at what they mad at. If they sad, everybody needs to have sympathy for them. Fuck off.

I can deal with crying or being real about how you're feeling. The entitlement is what I wouldn't be able to deal with.

Cant have a man who cries more than me
He doesn't have to necessarily cry more than you... having a healthy balance of emotions is a good thing in general for mental health. Doesn't make him less of a man for valuing his mental health. For some people crying is a quick 5-10 minutes during rare moments and then moving forward with action to handle their problem.

My granny cries at EVERYTHING. It dont stop her from doing what she need to do tho.

It's annoying when ppl think the world needs to adjust to how they feel. If they mad, everybody needs to be mad at what they mad at. If they sad, everybody needs to have sympathy for them. Fuck off.

I can deal with crying or being real about how you're feeling. The entitlement is what I wouldn't be able to deal with.
I'm a logic based mind, very thought driven. I rarely use my feelings and am not good at dealing with others feelings, mostly cuz you can't rationalize with feelings cuz they're irrational. Irrational shit be having my eyes twitching. I envy people who can be all sensitive and shit I just find it hard being around them.

If men grew up with an emphasis on expressing their feelings in a more productive way then there would be less fights, arguments, falling outs, abuse, etc
I agree. I think there would be way more respect between women and men too. We might all be a bit more willing to listen and understand each other without men saying "you tripping or these bitches crazy" as a response to women's emotions, and without women calling men "emotional, soft, etc." as a response to men's emotions.

I think I'm a bit similar to your grandma in terms of getting shit done. I'll have my tears and then that fuels me back into beast mode. Makes me stronger if anything and gets me back focused on finding solutions to my problems.

I know B_A be playing sometimes but this is actually true with a lot of women even though some will say otherwise.

I was told never to show soft emotions , did it and got left by 2 different gfs.

Not instantly but they gradually lost respect, so at the end of the month they were gone.

Mind you they were the ones that were pushing me to open up.

I remember a dude crying in front of his girl too when his moms died (he was an only child and mama's boy)

She left him real quick and called him a bitch.

This toxic masculinity falls on women too and why most men are afraid to show emotion, I literally can show vulnerable emotion to my closest homies, but not any girl I'm involved with.

Not going down that road again.
I think this all depends on the woman. Something like this would make me cry and I'd be trying to do everything possible to help him get through it.

Back