Welcome To aBlackWeb

What plot line did you like this season?
Leading question.

Where did I say I liked the "plot"??

I loved the randomness.

I liked how they took a creative and satirical approach to addressing a lot of race issues.

I liked the subtle call backs to earlier seasons.

I loved the humor.

I enjoyed the anticipation I felt each week waiting for a new one to drop.

My biggest example is everybody wondering what's going on with Van, and the season finale is a Van centric episode where we see how far of the trails she went.

I enjoyed it bruh. Thought it was good TV. It was definitely entertaining, smart, well directed, and ultimately funny.

Like I know why I liked this season. I can provide detailed answers. I like the creative direction it went in. I like when I don't knew or can't guess what's going to happen next.

Everything doesn't need to be predictable or follow a prescribed formula to success. As long as it's entertaining I'm all for being different. Like if it still holds my attention and can get me to tune in weekly...I welcome different.

Van's episode was so far from where I was expecting. Like even her girl getting hype like "the bread was worth the wait" was so funny to me, cuz that's exactly what everyone was thinking...... Solely because they led us there by them keep talking about the bread.... That's good, funny, smart TV....

I fucked with it

Your opinion. But it's definitely spilt.

Some people hated this season. Some loved it.

And if both sides can intelligently discuss their stance...

Then the season at the very least... Provided people with shit to talk about. I think this is the season we talked the most about. And in those regards.. Mission accomplished.

Season 4 premiere might have their highest viewership.

#1 rule of show business. Always leave them wanting more.

Atlanta left so many questions without doing a traditional "cliffhanger" ending.... We'll all be tuning in next run

Back