Welcome To aBlackWeb

I also watch shit like this that focus on the awkward,dark,and deep parts of the show

I see a lot of ppl on some "Shut up and dribble","They doing too much","stick to comedy" shit

But this show has always been artistic,thought provoking,and odd.

Nothing about this show being so out of the box surprises me.

Ppl must have been watching and not understanding what was going on.

it's those weird parts I like the most.

Last edited:
I'm not reading all the bullshit that's been posted since Du didn't know he was watching a tranny on screen

BUT

I think there are people in this thread who have never liked this show simply because they hear about a show titled Atlanta and came up with their own ideas of what the show would be about. There were niggas who were legit mad there wasn't more scenes of the strip club. You can watch P valley for that. I would hope Atlanta is more than just famous names of clubs where black entertainers frequent.

This season definitely was off from the previous two but I never looked at that as a bad thing. I gave my brother Du shit about the tranny but frfr, his thoughts about this season, the randomness, etc pretty much sum up my thoughts perfectly about this season.

Well done

Ahhh I see what's going on. As usual, niggas probably setting fantasy lineups or some shit while trying to watch this.

Y'all miss out on major shit then be confused when the callbacks to said major shit happen.

I like weird shit.

There I said it.

I look for weird shit to watch regularly. I just hate when it's weird and boring.

This show is definitely weird, but it's funny, smart, and interesting. So it's hitting all metrics imo

As I watched this entire season, I found myself asking “who the fuck is this for?”

these episodes were chock full of lessons and learning points about white people FOR white people!

oh you telling me as a black person that white people don’t hafta “learn” anything? NO SHIT.

Oh you telling me that white people can just be “white”? Word?

Back