Welcome To aBlackWeb

A couple of really good laughs, but very strange in totality.

How much time passed from the time they got to Europe to her being a multiverse variant of herself?

Either they were there for a long time or this episode is way after the last episode and way after the post credits scene.

A couple of really good laughs, but very strange in totality.

How much time passed from the time they got to Europe to her being a multiverse variant of herself?

Either they were there for a long time or this episode is way after the last episode and way after the post credits scene.
Well van told what’s her name…shanice that when she was driving in Atlanta that was a few weeks ago

but it’s weird that she has all these relationships with people and went from Amsterdam to Paris and got a job and became a hand courier all within a few weeks

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Y'all niggaz wanted a Van episode.... And y'all got a Van episode!!!

I think the hardest I ever laughed at TV was the perfect dropping of splash waterfalls after that extra long pee....

That shit was time amazingly and I laughed until I was damn near choking....

Great great shit

I loved this season

It's no weirder than the other seasons

It's visual abstract art like the promo picture.

This season said important shit.

Idk. I tend to like high art.

Everything doesn't have to be solidly explained or understood.
Exactly...
. Shit was still entertaining and it kept us talking. Even the niggaz who hated it watched every week. I think that's still a win.

I think it was creative.

I think it was funny

I think it was smart

I loved some of the performances.

This season may not have delivered from a cohesive story telling standard. But all the things I listed it excelled on.

I thoroughly enjoyed the complete randomness. I loved the social commentary thru satire. And I thought it was great how it was impossible to know what was going to happen from week to week. All season we been talking about lack of Van. Or if Van went crazy. Was she fucking Darius? She's off, but how off??

And this episode showed how totally and truly off the rails she's been ... Homegirl adopted a whole new persona and was on her Roger from American Dad shit....I thought it was great. I hope they continue in this manner for the next season....I like this direction

Well van told what’s her name…shanice that when she was driving in Atlanta that was a few weeks ago

but it’s weird that she has all these relationships with people and went from Amsterdam to Paris and got a job and became a hand courier all within a few weeks
Exactly, lol. Crazy that she got that deep that quick. If she put her powers to good use she’d be alright.

It did make me think, if I were to just leave everything behind and start new what kind of person might I be. There’s certain aspects of myself that I’ve developed over time that I stay true to because of how it impacts the people around me. But if I went to Europe scott free would I be a savage? 😂

In an interview she did she says that this originally was never intended to be the last episode. They really were trolling in the production room this season lol

Where did the Teddy Perkins ep fit into the arc or lack there of of season 2?

The show kept it just normal enough with sprinkles of randomness to teach the watcher how to watch it.

This is Atlanta in it's final form.

Best believe that season 4 will be even more dark and strange and I'm here for it.

I think I understand the final post credit scene.

I think when we see that ghost at Lake Lanier ,it’s after he kills himself in ep 4. …obviously.

That white man owed Earn reparations but he didn’t have shit but what was in that bag.

That’s why he was staying at that hotel because he ain’t have no crib.

Either he broke up with his wife or some other black person his family owned took that house /apt.

He probably got divorced and lost his family similar to that white guy from ep 4.

Earn is probably rich at this point while the white guy is poor but he still sent him everything he had after he killed himself either by doing it before or the ghost sent it.

And now Earn has earned/gained the privilege and aloofness of whiteness from a white man having to surrender his possessions and he didn’t know why he got that bag.

In death he haunts and kills black ppl as revenge like …racist mass shooters and the way racism haunts America and the world.

Edit : Also I think he got a Deftones shirt because a lot of white people are tone deaf to racism

Last edited:
Back