Welcome To aBlackWeb

Donald Glover did say he wanted to use Atlanta to tell short stories and that it wasn't supposed to have like a linear storyline. As we can see, season 3 was used just for that purpose.

That was the worst episode of the season,and I absolutely HATE "Splash Waterfalls" . But overall great season,they covered so much,Repirations,Biracial people and their struggle of identity,Lake Lanier,police brutality,showing out in class,music production ("go over there and make a beat with this pencil") LMAOO. This show basically is a perspective of the black experience.

Also, I'm guessing the reason the season was broken up the way it was is due to scheduling,all of the main cast are pretty busy and I think Zazie Beetz lives in Germany/France IRL so it makes sense to center her episode close to home.

The whole season felt uncomfortable especially when Paper Boi no-showed that concert, I swore they were gonna send someone after them lol. I guess they both filmed and wrote the series with a steady tension in the air, kinda makes sense, since they're in unfamiliar foreign territory. Really showed how it's the same nigga struggle with identity politics and identity crises.

Her clipboard was in that pile of trash bags before they got in the van at the end.

Also they even were feeding the dog better. the dog was eating hamburger while they was eating unseasoned chicken

you talmbout unseasoned

they was cookin that shit in the microwave

:hahaha:

Show's just watching depressed people be sad. I'm not gonna act like i don't get my laughs in... but the shit's depressing. And this season... half of it wasn't even related to the show.

This scene always cracks me up though. Donald Glover's permanently sad ass right there... but still a funny scene.

Back