Welcome To aBlackWeb

Active shooter at Texas Robb Elementary school with 19 kids and 2 Adults dead, 18 year old shooter killed

I dont even wanna know anymore updates

this was one of the very first dam these “cops are incompetent as fuck leaks” that came out after reading everything else and now knowing the shooter was barricaded in that class island cops knew that for up to an hour he used that kid as bait

Yep. I've never been scared to go in public after a mass shooting, but something about this one has made me change my plans on a few occasions. Used instacart for the first time the other day cuz I couldn't deal with the "what if" thoughts I kept having. Smh

Im so sorry Gabi. smh i know how you feel completely. wishing you peace always and in all ways

You’re either naive or lying to yourself to say this.

Some dems take money from the NRA n other gun lobbies.

But most dems kno most of their base want common sense gun control. So they are willing to act on it.

If im a correct a common sense gun law has been stalled in the senate for 2 plus years...they cant get a vote on it

I'll put this in spoiler because it's a bit of a heartbreaker

Pretty awesome he's doing this for them though

I believe his heart is in the right place, and I do think it's cool he's doing that for them.

That said, I don't know how I'd feel about it if I was a grieving parent under those circumstances. I don't think I'd want my child's coffin to look fun and whimsical even if it represented her personality when she was alive.

I believe his heart is in the right place, and I do think it's cool he's doing that for them.

That said, I don't know how I'd feel about it if I was a grieving parent under those circumstances. I don't think I'd want my child's coffin to look fun and whimsical even if it represented her personality when she was alive.
True. People deal with death differently

Active shooter can walk around killing babies cops sit back and do nothing for a hour....... meanwhile in Missouri

If you have the podcast app listen to todays NY Tiles podcast I may link it in here

they explain that the reason it took them forever to get busy was that they determined it was a barricade/hostage situation

And not a mass shooter situation

Back