Welcome To aBlackWeb

Active shooter at Texas Robb Elementary school with 19 kids and 2 Adults dead, 18 year old shooter killed

Shot and killed for a pellet gun?

if that would have happened hear you a black personality y’all would be going crazy

In America? Yea.

In Canada? They cops stay doing fuck shit too, but it hasnt gotten to the point where shooting minorities has became routine and cause for protest like it has in America

More details that comes out about this story the more I get pissed off and sad , 19 of you cowards couldn't take down 1 teenager with an AR-15 for 40 minutes smfh.

Yea. Like WTF

Im looking like a real jackass couple pages back.

I gave the cops the benefit of the doubt. And assumed they engaged dude while other cops were securing the perimeter.

My apologies ABW

Yea. Like WTF

Im looking like a real jackass couple pages back.

I gave the cops the benefit of the doubt. And assumed they engaged dude while other cops were securing the perimeter.

My apologies ABW

You was just thinking like a rational person.

If I signed up to serve and protect and there's kids getting shot, I am going in there if there's 19 of us.

These bitches talking about they don't wanna get shot too.

And they wonder why a large segment of the country wanna defund the police and put the money elsewhere.

Maybe if we had better schools and mental health facilities we would create a community where people aren't isolated and ostracized and feel the need to shoot shit up.

But we give the police hundreds of millions of dollars and they can't go shoot one person killing kids.

You was just thinking like a rational person.

If I signed up to serve and protect and there's kids getting shot, I am going in there if there's 19 of us.

These bitches talking about they don't wanna get shot too.

And they wonder why a large segment of the country wanna defund the police and put the money elsewhere.

Maybe if we had better schools and mental health facilities we would create a community where people aren't isolated and ostracized and feel the need to shoot shit up.

But we give the police hundreds of millions of dollars and they can't go shoot one person killing kids.

Bout mental health tho.

The republicans are quick af to blame mental. Yet the republicans are the same ones voting no on mental health bills in the house.

So solving mental health is bs imo.

But its simple af tbh.

1.The gun lobby keeps funding republicans. ie money
2. The republicans know a large portion of their base (70% imo) LOVE guns. So they do what their base wants to stay in office. ie power.

Mass shootings are jus the cost of doin bizness.

Its a real bad look for America. When dead kids gets jus a meh response from a large portion of the population.

Bout mental health tho.

The republicans are quick af to blame mental. Yet the republicans are the same ones voting no on mental health bills in the house.

So solving mental health is bs imo.

But its simple af tbh.

1.The gun lobby keeps funding republicans. ie money
2. The republicans know a large portion of their base (70% imo) LOVE guns. So they do what their base wants to stay in office. ie power.

Mass shootings are jus to cost of doin bizness.

Its a real bad look for America. When dead kids gets jus a meh response from a large portion of the population.

Republicans blame mental health but cut mental health budgets.

They say we need to fund policing but most cops are cowards.

They say we need good parenting but wanna limit family planning methods.

They say we need better schools but cut public school funding.

They just don't wanna do anything lol.

bruh

cops across the country lie all the time

either to make an arrest (or shooting) seem justified or to make themselves seem more competent than they actually are
That’s my point lying about this does not make them seem competent at all

Back