Welcome To aBlackWeb

Active shooter at Texas Robb Elementary school with 19 kids and 2 Adults dead, 18 year old shooter killed

It's Texas.

Everybody got a pistol or shotgun or rifle on them or in their car or at home.

I need to know how aggressive those cops would have been if a couple parents walked up like 'Look, our children are inside and there's a nigga in there shooting. So we going to get our children. The end. Go ahead and shoot us in the back if you want to keep us out.'.

Last edited:
It's Texas.

I need to know how aggressive those cops could have been if a couple parents walked up like 'Look, our children are inside and there's a nigga in there shooting. So we going to get our children. The end. Go ahead and shoot us in the back if you want to keep us out.'.

They handcuffed the parents who tried that

It's Texas.

I need to know how aggressive those cops could have been if a couple parents walked up like 'Look, our children are inside and there's a nigga in there shooting. So we going to get our children. The end. Go ahead and shoot us in the back if you want to keep us out.'.
Reports are someone was even tased trying to get in the building

Shut that whole goddamn county down. The Feds NEED to take over that branch of "law enforcement."

People were killing border patrol & Immigration for being there on twitter; insinuating that they were there looking for undocumented parents when it turns out they were the only agency on site trying to rush in and save those kids. Then they were ultimately the ones to finally go in. Unless additional information comes out, that needs to be acknowledged by people that were pushing that narrative.

That police department needs to be shut down.

been hearing an interview from this one boy who said he walked in and said “it’s time to die” and started shooting…he remained calm and him and a friend hid… these stories, these coward police… so heartbreaking knowing they could’ve saved a majority of lives

Yea

or the lil girl who smeared her friends blood on her then played dead

you'd be amazed how instincts kick in & survival mode takes over where you don't even think

Been mad busy lately so I haven’t had time to get into the details

so what I’m gathering

the fuck boy realizing he not graduating and g moms bout to cancel his phone domes her then goes over to the local elementary school where he is engaged by some sort of law enforcement officers who when realizing he is of white skin let him get inside the building

he gets in start shooting, some of the kids hide and call 911 and their parents but shit is futile cuz the police is already on the scene but refusing to enter and engage him cuz they waiting on SWAT

The parents on the scene are like these are our children some of them are handcuffed and even tased

finally a border agent on the scene says fuck all that enters the school kills the kid

I got this right?

so what I’m gathering

the fuck boy realizing he not graduating and g moms bout to cancel his phone domes her then goes over to the local elementary school where he is engaged by some sort of law enforcement officers who when realizing he is of white skin let him get inside the building

he gets in start shooting, some of the kids hide and call 911 and their parents but shit is futile cuz the police is already on the scene but refusing to enter and engage him cuz they waiting on SWAT

The parents on the scene are like these are our children some of them are handcuffed and even tased

finally a border agent on the scene says fuck all that enters the school kills the kid

I got this right?
He wasn't engaged at all. He snuck into the school. Cops lied about a school resource officer engaging the shooter

so what I’m gathering

I got this right?
Didn't know he wasn't graduating or the phone thing. He's Latino. I don't know if they were specifically waiting for SWAT. I've seen some reports today saying they were in the hallway while kids were on the phone asking for help

Back