Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

They still are, company is selling for $125 billion and they have $191 billion in cash just sitting on their books. They're still very reasonably priced.
Whatever chance I get I'm gonna try to pick up more. I know UCO's run won't last forever and I have a couple short term positions im hoping to turn over into long term stocks

WEI might be good for a swing trade as well but if ur willing to hold long term might see good gains.

Draftkings is another I missed out on earlier that has good buying opportunity right now long term

Just threw another stack on UCO and set a stop loss. If that shit starts struggling I'm just bad luck.

Goldman Sachs is another that's been doing me well. If it was cheaper I would throw more money at it.

I'm debating if I wanna put some more in there. You think UCO gonna rise substantially anytime soon?

I put some money into crypto earlier this month.. prolly will put some bread into SWPPX at the end of the month but havent really felt the urge to buy into anything else right now.

UCO still by far my most profitable traditional stock so far tho

Back