Welcome To aBlackWeb

Me and the fam going on a Disney Cruise the week this drops. Word is they're going to premier it at the theater on the ship.

Me and the fam going on a Disney Cruise the week this drops. Word is they're going to premier it at the theater on the ship.
I want to go on that cruise heard it's the shit but expensive as fuck. My homie and his family went said he didn't even see his kids after the first day and him and his wife had a ball.

I want to go on that cruise heard it's the shit but expensive as fuck. My homie and his family went said he didn't even see his kids after the first day and him and his wife had a ball.
Yeah it cost a grip. It'll end up being about $8k once it's all said and done, and that's no flights cause we're driving. But it's five of us for 5 days so that's why it's that high.

Looking forward to it though. Should be a blast. And we'll definitely be in there for Endgame.

tumblr_po8dlvh5Hg1y77rmto3_500.gif

tumblr_po8dlvh5Hg1y77rmto1_500.gif

So basically all that hype with the incels thinking Endgame was gonna be trash because Captain Feminism was gonna wash Thanos solo bolo is done, right?

So that was Thor’s hammer he called in the trailer. I could’ve swore Hela broke it in Ragnarok. How’d he get it back? See I shouldn’t have watched that trailer either. Not watching anymore till the movie

Back