Welcome To aBlackWeb

So the Mind Stone gave Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver their powers and the Tesseract gave Captain Marvel her powers as well right? I was a little unclear if it was the Tesseract, the Kree blood infusion she had or a combination of both that gave her the powers.

Safe to say the Infinity Stones/Gauntlet will be involved with introducing Mutants and maybe re-introducing the Inhumans(Damn that show was bad...) to the MCU now that the Fox deal is almost wrapped.

Looking forward to seeing how they do it

Wasn't there a rumor that Hugh Jackman was spotted on the set a couple of times?

How do you make a video for a trailer that revealed nothing?

They must be getting their ass wooped with Cap looking like that

tumblr_pocwsjQXOc1xr6avgo6_540.gif
I thought the shield was broken?

I like emergency awesome but maybe its wise to stop posting his videos in threads a lot of members don't want them in. I think he has some solid points a lot of times but he is wrong a lot.

Maybe make a thread specifically for his breakdowns and predictions. In the thread title like The Breakfast Club thread put the most interesting or new videos premise

I didn't pick up on it, but other people have said they picked up on lesbian vibes between Carol and Maria. maybe that's why Carol ain't impressed with Thor's "hammer"
Me and my friend said in the movie that Maria and Carol were a lesbian 2 moms couple. Calling her "aunt Carol" was the most 90s shit 2 broads that was shacking up together could do

Back