Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man, I can't wait to preorder my tickets. Shit is gonna be an event.

Wonder how long they gonna wear the white suits. Ion really like them shits.

Clint look hilarious with the mohawk lol

Apparently, the footage were seeing is from the beginning of the movie lol. Marvel ain't letting out anything like that

Apparently, the footage were seeing is from the beginning of the movie lol. Marvel ain't letting out anything like that

Yep, Feige said it's unlikely that any of the trailers will have footage pulled from outside of the first 15-20 minutes of the movie. That's crazy when you think about it. The movie is supposed to be like 3 hours long. That means that what you see in the trailers won't at all be a fair representation of what the movie is actually about.

https://www.deseretnews.com/article...s-may-only-show-first-20-minutes-footage.html

So the Mind Stone gave Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver their powers and the Tesseract gave Captain Marvel her powers as well right? I was a little unclear if it was the Tesseract, the Kree blood infusion she had or a combination of both that gave her the powers.

Safe to say the Infinity Stones/Gauntlet will be involved with introducing Mutants and maybe re-introducing the Inhumans(Damn that show was bad...) to the MCU now that the Fox deal is almost wrapped.

Looking forward to seeing how they do it

FIIIIIIIIIIIRE!!!!!

They did give 1 thing away in that trailer,but I guess it was never supposed to be a mystery.

This shit bout to be tough

If I was in Captain Marvel's place I would have flinched and got my head ripped off when Thor did that

Thor gonna fuck Capt Marvel.

FIIIIIIIIIIIRE!!!!!

They did give 1 thing away in that trailer,but I guess it was never supposed to be a mystery.

This shit bout to be tough

If I was in Captain Marvel's place I would have flinched and got my head ripped off when Thor did that

Thor gonna fuck Capt Marvel.

The bold came out of nowhere and made me really laugh.

I didn't pick up on it, but other people have said they picked up on lesbian vibes between Carol and Maria. maybe that's why Carol ain't impressed with Thor's "hammer"

Back