Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thanos supposedly isn't the main villain in this movie. Doubt it will be Galactus or a Celestial don't know who it can be.

We also know Thanos is dead, Proffesor Hulk will be in this movie and Thor will be the most powerful of the hero's.

If Thanos ain't the main villain then maybe Red Skull finally found his way off Vormir?

10mins for 30 fukn seconds....

giphy.gif

i see the same type of speculation by posters in this thread..

like i said, atleast he references his speculation with comic backstory

Thanos supposedly isn't the main villain in this movie. Doubt it will be Galactus or a Celestial don't know who it can be.

We also know Thanos is dead, Proffesor Hulk will be in this movie and Thor will be the most powerful of the hero's.

The rumor sites are going crazy, they think the "big villain" will be Annihilus or Dormammu since strange is "gone".

Annihilus would be fucking siiiiiick

Where are you guys getting this information from tho ? How do you know Thanos is dead and where did you hear he's not going to be the main villain ?

It doesn't make sense to me why Thanos wouldn't be after all that build up and that strong a cliffhanger. They can't just introduce a whole new nigga. Y'all and these dayum theories man !
Thanos isnt dead.

There have just been several reports saying a threat much greater than thanos will be featured/appear in the movie.

So off the strength of toys they're saying there's gonna be a new villain ? Iuno fam but hey anything is possible.

Hes technically an old villain, but this would be one of many times that toy releases have spoiled plot points in these movies. Happened in Spiderman and Now Captain marvel. Still just speculation at this point though.

Where are you guys getting this information from tho ? How do you know Thanos is dead and where did you hear he's not going to be the main villain ?

It doesn't make sense to me why Thanos wouldn't be after all that build up and that strong a cliffhanger. They can't just introduce a whole new nigga. Y'all and these dayum theories man !
I read the comics sir. When he snapped them finger's he played himself and died as well. In the comics he's in the soul gem.

I read the comics sir. When he snapped them finger's he played himself and died as well. In the comics he's in the soul gem.

So much is different from the comics that you can't assume that that is what will happen in the movie(s).

We've been waiting for less than a year and only have a couple more months before we get to see the movie and know.

I'm not sure what you're saying here. I'm one of the people who said that Thanos may be dead after my first time seeing the movie. However, Thanos didn't die in the comics, he faked his death. He also didn't wind up in the soul realm, he was on a planet in the middle of nowhere.

I'm not sure what you're saying here. I'm one of the people who said that Thanos may be dead after my first time seeing the movie. However, Thanos didn't die in the comics, he faked his death. He also didn't wind up in the soul realm, he was on a planet in the middle of nowhere.

Been decades since I read the series, so I wasn't going to argue, but this sounds like what I remember.

Thanos dead, and professor hulk is gonna be wack as shit on screen.....

shit's looking great B

he got tabbed in the chest by storm breaker.. he had enough energy to make the snap, but died shortly afterwards

Back