Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Naw fucc that...call them out on their racism.

Dude talmbout he got people of color who are family members. Yet...you brought a black woman to use as your prop.

And then...SHE should've known better to be used like that

whats crazy is that the GOP on the committee are smearing Cohen but not defending Trump.....hilarious because they know Cohen got receipts. Usually when a President or someone else's character is questioned in this setting, several members motion to have that statement removed from the record, go into this long rant of how this person is an honorable man, etc......that wasn't the case today

whats crazy is that the GOP on the committee are smearing Cohen but not defending Trump.....hilarious because they know Cohen got receipts. Usually when a President or someone else's character is questioned in this setting, several members motion to have that statement removed from the record, go into this long rant of how this person is an honorable man, etc......that wasn't the case today

Because they dont like Trump but they need him for his dismantling of obama care, carbon emission regulations, tax breaks, supreme court picks (ESPECIALLY THAT).

They needed a rubber stamp president, no matter what a piece of human shit he was, and they got exactly that.

my favorite part of the cohen testimony (besides meadows peddling out the mammy like a prop) was cohen straight up telling the GOP that theyre defending Trump like he was for a decade, and look where he is now: about to go to jail and a broken, spineless loser.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/gaetz-personally-apologized-cohen-leave-family-alone

Gaetz Claims He ‘Personally Apologized’ To Cohen: ‘Let’s Leave The Cohen Family Alone’

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) fumbled his way toward taking the high road on Wednesday evening by calling on his follows to “leave the Cohen family alone,” despite tweeting about Michael Cohen, his wife and Cohen’s alleged “girlfriends” just hours earlier.

In the Wednesday evening tweet, Gaetz claimed he has “personally apologized” to Cohen for his previous tweet, which he deleted after Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) appeared to threaten to get the House Ethics Committee involved in his comments.

On Wednesday, the Florida Bar opened an investigation into whether his tweet could be considered witness tampering.

Gaetz initial tweet said: “Hey @ MichaelCohen212,” read Gaetz’s now-deleted tweet. “Do your wife & father-in-law know about your girlfriends? Maybe tonight would be a good time for that chat. I wonder if she’ll remain faithful when you’re in prison. She’s about to learn a lot…”

7175C15F-8C39-4884-B763-D41649042642.gif

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/patton-does-not-see-color-success-failure

Patton: Trump Doesn’t ‘See Color,’ He ‘Sees Success And Failure’

Housing and Urban Development official Lynne Patton insists that she was not used as a prop during the House Oversight Committee hearings with Michael Cohen Wednesday and defended the President as someone who does not see “color, race, creed or religion” only “success and failure.”

“I was there again not just to push back against a racist narrative, I was also there to push back against a liar,” Patton told the “Fox and Friends” hosts. “This man literally said yesterday, I have lied but I am not a liar. Like that was a legit quote.”

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) accused Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC), who brought Patton, of using her as a prop during the proceedings in a racist gambit. Meadows got infuriated and cited black people in his life, saying that her implication was racist. Committee Chairman Elijah Cummings (D-MD) eventually put a stop to the bickering.

Cohen called Trump a racist during his testimony, listing examples of Trump allegedly saying that black people are “too stupid” to vote for him and calling any country run by a black President (including America at the time of his comment) a “shithole.”

9255630C-D353-4DFA-BA7C-886933FF53BA.gif

The early Leader for Coon of the Year...

Back