Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

when did van jones turn into such a fuckin coon. This guy worked for Obama at one point. How do you go from that to kissing GOP ass at CPAC

I hope this is all an elaborate plan to fuck Trumps daughter

Van Jones the nigga that switch up his whole swag and voice inflection at work, and you just look at him stupid because you know how he really is at home.

“Not a full on coon... but i like to keep my options open in case a white bitch wanna fuck” ass nigga

Them lukewarm niggas are the worst. Pick a side you bitch ass nigga

Checks fam checks

yeah he 'checks' for something

D0h5nVVXQAADS1t

I wish I had that coon ass nigga/nigga ass coon gif from the old IC

when did van jones turn into such a fuckin coon. This guy worked for Obama at one point. How do you go from that to kissing GOP ass at CPAC

I hope this is all an elaborate plan to fuck Trumps daughter
Going strictly off the text, cause I didn't watch the vid, he has a point. We can't be too conservative or too liberal. We need balance.

And by all accounts I've heard, the criminal justice reform bill was a good move for those caught up in the criminal justice system.

Going strictly off the text, cause I didn't watch the vid, he has a point. We can't be too conservative or too liberal. We need balance.

And by all accounts I've heard, the criminal justice reform bill was a good move for those caught up in the criminal justice system.

You really think Trump did that shyt out the kindness of his heart for the people of color who this effects the most?

Back