Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Top 10

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Top 25

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Top 50+

Votes: 11 26.2%

• Total voters
A nigga who got the most suspect taste in music calling cash money records wack?

Foh

You can't hold Wayne accountable for shit and not every other rapper, they all have wack bars, every single one. MF DOOM has a ton of them shits, but you dont give a fuck lol
Of course everybody has trash bars, but with wayne there's so many of them. I guarantee you he has more lame punch line type bars than anything that gave you the weebay face

Of course everybody has trash bars, but with wayne there's so many of them. I guarantee you he has more lame punch line type bars than anything that gave you the weebay face

That's the kobe effect. I'm sure Kobe has way more missed shots than almost every player ever, but he also has more points than most players ever. I'm sure wayne has more fire bars than just about every rapper.

His trash bars to good bars ratio is probably so low that this shouldn't even be a point of discussion tbh.

This not the "he scored 50 pts taking 50 shots" discussion

He has quality and quantity

I'm bout to start a hot boys vs gunit thread

This nigga done lost his mind

Niggas just hate wayne man. I still remember when niggas was stuck on the one rat bar from this song when he had sooo many fire bars in the song, niggas just wanna hate the dude for w.e reason

That's the kobe effect. I'm sure Kobe has way more missed shots than almost every player ever, but he also has more points than most players ever. I'm sure wayne has more fire bars than just about every rapper.

J6wXl.gif

He had to call himself the greatest rapper alive cuz no one was going to, and they still don't.

"I turned a penny to a mfn janet jackson" yea man, niggas aint fuckin with wayne

No man, just no

His trash bars to good bars ratio is probably so low that this shouldn't even be a point of discussion tbh.

This not the "he scored 50 pts taking 50 shots" discussion

He has quality and quantity
And he also fell off hard cause of the quantity, come on stop disregarding the bad side of his output.

Niggas just hate wayne man. I still remember when niggas was stuck on the one rat bar from this song when he had sooo many fire bars in the song, niggas just wanna hate the dude for w.e reason

Yall just got low expectations for wayne's bars, yall are fans of the dude, nothing wrong with that but it's clouding yall judgement of him

All cash money had is Wayne and he sucks, all them other niggas was even more wack than he was.

No need to get emotional
You got emotional when you said southern clown ass niggas, but I digress

Hot boys>>> gunit.

We can go at it solo or get teams. You let me know

You got emotional when you said southern clown ass niggas, but I digress

Hot boys>>> gunit.

We can go at it solo or get teams. You let me know

Stop this

50>>>Wayne
Banks>>Juvenile
Buck>>BG
Yayo>>Turk