Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does My Friend Look Like Meg The Stallion

Really bruh, I sucked the fun out of this thread? This shit would have died a long time ago, if the chick hadn't come in here and went for my throat. I haven't even done shit other than respond to people who said shit to me. And i wasn't even paying attention to this shit at all til I had like 15 alerts with niggas telling me to come here. Ya'll niggas are silly.

Ok...

But did you have to dump ALL 3 packs of Fun Dip out?

You coulda left one.

Ok...

But did you have to dump ALL 3 packs of Fun Dip out?

You coulda left one.

lol I don't really understand how I fucked the party up this time. But because I know you usually keep it real and fair, I'll go to Costco and get one of the big boxes of Fun Dip and donate to the community. Will that square me?

"All I could find was Powerade and some popsicle sticks"

Hold on. Are you trying to imply that I wasn't going to come through with the goods? Fuck you.

source.gif

Why the west coast enuciate so hard?

How they have the 90's in a chokehold when they all got great vernacular and amazing elocution???

Lol my girl definitely not from chi. Y’all broads talk like g herbo. Make me flaccid every time I hear them having a convo at 100 decibels
You brought ya girl to the city? She must be white.

And simply because I’m not into being treated like I’m trash because Goldie decided to compare me to a bitch all these ngas gaga over... heres forearms and hands and not 300 from the waist down.. pics.

Like I’m a 2 or something. Nga I’m at least a 6. :bruh2:

I'd say a strong 7, like 7.5

maybe 8 if you get...

dolled up
giphy.gif

Hi Miss Dolly,

I for one think you look amazing.....and that's definitely me in my avi....

so......

hey...........:hehe:

And for the record... no one is overly sensitive about anything. But if you gon throw a jab make sure you can handle being punched in your fckn jaw back. That’s all.

Seems like the dude(s) that had the most negative to say is crying the most about the clap back. I was brought on this site to swing back for entertainment. Everybody else moved on and SOMEBODY still crying. Sounds like female shit to me. #CantRelate
upload_2019-6-21_13-33-44.gif

Last edited:
And for the record nobody overly sensitive. But wtf you NOT gon do is try and play me like I’m some ugly fat black bitch when idk wtf you look like.

stop fckn crying cuz i came at you for your wack ass attempt at a joke. It was trash. You’re trash. Get over it. Have a great day.

lol You still whining about the same one comment, but you not sensitive. Ok...

And how am I crying? You're the one that's keeping this going? I've never really cared about any of it.

Back