Welcome To aBlackWeb

Youtube pushing war between Dominicans and blacks with youtubers like Chivo2121

Pile on? I simply responded to your post as I would any other that caught my eye

I'm sorry you're having a bad day and I do hope it gets better🤗 #deepbreaths

Not having a bad day lol. Just got tired of being quoted about something I don't care about. I didn't think what I said was that deep. Thanks for the well wishes tho as always.

but people don't and shouldn't define themselves based on w hat CACs think
Agree. I've always seen them as black tho. I know fam when I see em.
The good thing about cacs hate for all things black is sometimes it reminds people when they think they might've been something else.

Man I got asked a question about some shit I said 2 years ago. I don't give af about this topic. You want to debate or argue go ahead. I'm not fighting with you. Go punch a wall. @Blue_London quoted me deleted it after he realized this a 2 year old thread.

Uhh... I never said none of them do. Maybe I should have prefaced with "some" or made up some fake percentage. But... I don't actually care. I wasn't stating anything as fact just that I find it hilarious when black people randomly claim that shit with no actual proof of that ancestry other than their skin tone or hair.

It wasn't that deep. If any of you are offended I'm glad since yall wasting my time with this shit.

Lol...No need to debate, argue or anything because I know the deal. You made a blanket statement and got corrected that's all to it....Carry on

Its real for me cuz growing up in nyc you always felt that energy from Dominicans saying they werent black and racist vibes but then you had the cool mufuckas who knew we were one and alot of that racist rhetoric was pushed from older generations. Hell i missed out on dating this fine ass dominican chick cuz her family wasnt feeling it cuz i was black and she was so afraid to push back smh. She was as black as me too smh still salty about that lol.

As we gotten older and more knowledgeable about afro latino culture, that we really are all the same and should come together as one, all this bs starts happening trying to set us back. I cant help but feel this is all a distraction from white supremacy.

This here. I'm Dominican and know a bit about my history. Is the same as some BS racism here. Older generations be stuck in they ways. But I know alotta Dominicans that are very clear on the fact that they have African heritage. Didn't even click on the video honestly. Fuck that dude and whatever agenda he pushing. Dominicans and blacks are minorities and these folks be looking at us all the same when they wanna marginalize us. That's what we need to keep our energy focused on. I'm dark skinned Dominican. Them white cops don't be concerned w nothin else besides the fact that I'm dark when I be gettin pulled over for no reason

This here. I'm Dominican and know a bit about my history. Is the same as some BS racism here. Older generations be stuck in they ways. But I know alotta Dominicans that are very clear on the fact that they have African heritage. Didn't even click on the video honestly. Fuck that dude and whatever agenda he pushing. Dominicans and blacks are minorities and these folks be looking at us all the same when they wanna marginalize us. That's what we need to keep our energy focused on. I'm dark skinned Dominican. Them white cops don't be concerned w nothin else besides the fact that I'm dark when I be gettin pulled over for no reason

Big facts!

Muthafuccas don't seem to understand that shyt.

A racist will call you the n-word b4 they call you Dominican. All they see is color. You think tellin them your Dominican is gonna change how they treat you??

Sowing all this divisiveness w/n us by these colonizers, is designed to prevent one thing...UNITY. B/c a united Black...Dominican...Puerto Rican...other groups w/n the circle fears them.

Last edited:
Back