Welcome To aBlackWeb

Youtube pushing war between Dominicans and blacks with youtubers like Chivo2121

The natives in Australia.... Didn't realise how old this thread was lol

Yeah you gotta give alot of them that pass cause the features are undeniable imo but it gets less blurry when you talking about Native North Americans that try to do the same. Even more hilarious when black Americans start claiming they part chippewas or objibwe or some shit. Like shut up lmaooooo.

Yeah you gotta give alot of them that pass cause the features are undeniable imo but it gets less blurry when you talking about Native North Americans that try to do the same. Even more hilarious when black Americans start claiming they part chippewas or objibwe or some shit. Like shut up lmaooooo.

Ironically, Aboriginal Australians and Negritos of the Pacific Islands are genetically the farthest group from Africans despite how similar they may look. They are pretty much the groups that have been isolated from Africa populations for the longest. It just goes to show how stupid it is to clinging to skin tone and other phenotypic traits are as racial identifiers.

Is it hilarious when White folks make that claim? Here in Connecticut, there are two federally recognized tribes. The Pequots and Mohegans, there are a lot of Pequots that are Black American. And you have to be able to prove that you're a descend from 11 ancestors on the 1900 census. Yo, all this migling and marrying going on over 500 years and you dont think 1 Native American and African American got together...lol

Is it hilarious when White folks make that claim? Here in Connecticut, there are two federally recognized tribes. The Pequots and Mohegans, there are a lot of Pequots that are Black American. And you have to be able to prove that you're a descend from 11 ancestors on the 1900 census. Yo, all this migling and marrying going on over 500 years and you dont think 1 Native American and African American got together...lol

I know a lot of the denial about Black Native Americans really just comes from not wanting to share whatever pot of money they get from the government.

Best believe if Black Americans ever got reparations, you'd see the same type of shit happening with us.

Ironically, Aboriginal Australians and Negritos of the Pacific Islands are genetically the farthest group from Africans despite how similar they may look. They are pretty much the groups that have been isolated from Africa populations for the longest. It just goes to show how stupid it is to clinging to skin tone and other phenotypic traits are as racial identifiers.

Would you say that is because the Aboriginals and Negritos have not mixed with others as much folks from Africa have done over the years?

Or could it be that similar climates in those areas gave those groups similar features and skin color?

Damn that is extremely interesting and something I never knew with the Aboriginals.

Good post!

Um... I don't actually care. Yall enjoy the rest of your day.

Would you say that is because the Aboriginals and Negritos have not mixed with others as much folks from Africa have done over the years?

Or could it be that similar climates in those areas gave those groups similar features and skin color?

Damn that is extremely interesting and something I never knew with the Aboriginals.

Good post!

You got it exactly.

Those islands and Australia especially are pretty remote, so once people made it to those islands, they were basically there with little to no interaction with anyone else for thousands of years.

Contrary to popular belief, Africa has always been a big part of international activity, so there has always been quite a bit of mixing between various groups within Africa and with people outside of Africa.

They kept a similar skin tone because they are still in a tropical climate, but other phenotypes such as hair texture are quite a bit different.

Good post!

I think it’s just they are the first groups out of Africa so they look like Africans. I don’t think Melanesia and Aboriginals mixed with many outside groups

Are still niggaz!

giphy.gif

To me, to the world and especially to them cac english criminals when they arrived and saw aborigines already in Australia.
I wish a cac would check our phenotypyes b4 oppressing us lmao

Um... I don't actually care. Yall enjoy the rest of your day.
Lol...Now you dont care but cared enough to take a shot at Black Americans claiming Native American ancestry in a thread about Dominicans and African Americans...

Black Americans making that claim aint hilarious no more huh...lol

Pequot-Tribal-Council.-Photo-credit-Tribal-Home-.png
Tribal Council

images.jpg
The Youth Council
Enjoy the rest of your day....lol

Uhh...lots of American Black people have Native ancestry...very traceable

To me, to the world and especially to them cac english criminals when they arrived and saw aborigines already in Australia.
I wish a cac would check our phenotypyes b4 oppressing us lmao

I get what you're saying, but I pointed out the distinction less because of how CACs see us all, and more about how we see each other. For example, a lot of African Americans bash Afro-Caribbeans for thinking differently about about race. There may be some merit there since black people in the Western Hemisphere have a pretty close shared history. Australian aborigines and Negritoes have very little cultural connection to us.

It's true that they'd probably just be seen as "niggers" to the average CAC, but people don't and shouldn't define themselves based on w hat CACs think.

Lol...Now you dont care but cared enough to take a shot at Black Americans claiming Native American ancestry in a thread about Dominicans and African Americans...

Black Americans making that claim aint hilarious no more huh...lol

View attachment 745875
Tribal Council

View attachment 745877
The Youth Council
Enjoy the rest of your day....lol

Man I got asked a question about some shit I said 2 years ago. I don't give af about this topic. You want to debate or argue go ahead. I'm not fighting with you. Go punch a wall. @Blue_London quoted me deleted it after he realized this a 2 year old thread.

Uhh...lots of American Black people have Native ancestry...very traceable

Uhh... I never said none of them do. Maybe I should have prefaced with "some" or made up some fake percentage. But... I don't actually care. I wasn't stating anything as fact just that I find it hilarious when black people randomly claim that shit with no actual proof of that ancestry other than their skin tone or hair.

It wasn't that deep. If any of you are offended I'm glad since yall wasting my time with this shit.

Man I got asked a question about some shit I said 2 years ago. I don't give af about this topic. You want to debate or argue go ahead. I'm not fighting with you. Go punch a wall. @Blue_London quoted me deleted it after he realized this a 2 year old thread.

Uhh... I never said none of them do. Maybe I should have prefaced with "some" or made up some fake percentage. But... I don't actually care. I wasn't stating anything as fact just that I find it hilarious when black people randomly claim that shit with no actual proof of that ancestry other than their skin tone or hair.

It wasn't that deep. If any of you are offended I'm glad since yall wasting my time with this shit.
Ok...only responding to what you posted

Relax, champ

Back