Welcome To aBlackWeb

Youtube pushing war between Dominicans and blacks with youtubers like Chivo2121

On bgol they was breaking it down as to why Dominicans.t don't claim their black heritage. In Dominican householrs they are taught early that black skin was inferior. Also their firmer president Trujillo was killing darkskinned dominicans and a lot if black dominicans had to hide and flee , so because of that they don't claim their blackness . I guess it's a post traumatic survival thing.

Yo it's wild - I know mad Puerto Ricans that consider themselves black and/or African but Dominicans darker than me don't even like to say the word black. They really got a number done on them.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Yo it's wild - I know mad Puerto Ricans that consider themselves black and/or African but Dominicans darker than me don't even like to say the word black. They really got a number done on them.

It’s worldwide smh. Remember watching a documentary on Darfur. Dude was saying how their enemies were black as them or darker but considered themselves Arabs

I dated a chick from the DR and she told me about how her grandparents didn’t claim they was black folks but they obviously had black in them.

Shit was wild.

Yo, I really could careless how people classify themselves. You can see it when you look at some of these people and see that they have African ancestry if they dont admit it or own it thats on them. I've heard a few Ricans and Dominicans mention that they're a mixture of Spaniard, African and Native American.

Just take people as individuals though. Quick story, my homie whose Puerto Rican had a Birthday party for his Dominican wife so we all chopping it up. We got Black people, Puerto Ricans, White folks etc all talking and shyt. Her family that was there all sat at 2 tables like over 15 of them and didn't speak to nobody...lol.. Could've been because they didn't know any of us or something else but they stuck to themselves

Back