Welcome To aBlackWeb

TECH YouTube’s ad blocker crackdown escalates, aggravating users

Ok, it looks like mine went up to $13.99 starting in August........and that's where it's been for the past 3 months.

Unless it's going up to $118.99 on the next billing cycle, it must be a regional thing or something.

Let me ask you this, do you also subscribe to Youtube music or have some kind of bundle deal?

Only other reason I can think of why mine is cheaper is because I also have YoutubeTV.
It's a bundle

You get YouTube music and YouTube premium

If I'm being honest, it's a good deal for both

It's a bundle

You get YouTube music and YouTube premium

If I'm being honest, it's a good deal for both
I keep forgetting Youtube Music.

Spotify just feels more personalized. Youtube Music has a bigger library supposedly, tho.

I've had YT Premium for a few years now and it helps bypass the annoying ass ads. The thing is before I signed up for Premium I use to use an ad blocker on Firefox until it was discontinued which basically forced me into getting Premium.

It's ridiculous that w/o YT Premium you got to sit through a min of ads before you can watch a video and then another 2 -3 mins during the middle of a video before you can finish watching said video. Google gone keep on playing until they end up outdoing themselves. How you gone bully users for using adblockers because they don't want to sit through watching bs ads?

If another rival comes along and start to compete with them YouTube gone have problems or gone have to switch shit up.

Here’s an idea, stop making trash ads and maybe people would stop skipping them every time. 99 percent of these ads is straight dumpster juice dude. You know what happened last time I actually saw an interesting ad? I watched the whole thing.:hov2:

crazy what niggas is coo with paying with. everybody got mad at cable cause that cost to much so they went the net route/bypassing paying for movies/shows for free just for companies to start there own streaming services. Now you prob pay more for each service plus youtube BS than the OG cable/satellite bill

I don't know how I didn't see this thread before. I just got that pop up from Youtube for the first time this morning. I was able to click the red x to get rid of it.

I don't know how I didn't see this thread before. I just got that pop up from Youtube for the first time this morning. I was able to click the red x to get rid of it.

I finally got it either last month or december. Went ahead and disabled ad blocking for youtube.

Back