Welcome To aBlackWeb

TECH YouTube’s ad blocker crackdown escalates, aggravating users

I have premium and content creators started doing ad reads during the video

I paid for premium to not watch ANYTHING ad related

Stop listening to those content creators.

If they're doing that during the videos, I wouldn't be able to take them seriously.

I know they losing money off the adblockers, but damn lol

Some creators aren't on the ad program, so the vids play normally

For long form videos [15 min plus], it's like whatever, I can watch an ad or two

Listening to music with an ad before every song is what killed me,

This YT Premium Free Trial is hitting right now, but I don't know if I'm trying to pay 14 a month for it....

Nah, this isn't true

They are just trying to earn extra money and if a nigga gonna give me some bread to read for 30 secs, I would do it to.

It's just annoying

Not all content creators are doing that though.

The ones that do it let me know that they can be bought and will say anything for the right price.

Not all content creators are doing that though.

The ones that do it let me know that they can be bought and will say anything for the right price.
Well that's understood fam

If I'm watching something about diy, I fully expect an ad read about partnering with tool brands and big box stores

Now if he was reading some ads about ED pills then that's different

They do ad reads because depending on how big the channel is, they can get a few hundred to a few thousand for one. They didnt really start doing that till youtube start screwing the content creators out of more money. So they had to look to try and sell ads.

Youtube is starting to act like they're owned by Yahoo. Bout to try and run it into the ground to squeeze more money out of it.

And the people who speak highly of paying for YT, also tip atleast 30% no matter what and also love self checkout, because cashiers saying hi to them and not knowing they want all you items triple bagged like a weirdo causes yall too much distress.

They're trying to get people to pay for YouTube Premium.

Before the adblocker thing, I gave in a few months ago.

Got tired of dealing with all the ads that they'd drop during videos.
Yeah I had premium for a while and after canceling the subscription they flooded my shit with way more ads than I was getting before I used premium.

Nasty work. I get it and luckily there's nothing I need to watch regularly on YouTube like that but when I do watch something anything longer than 15 minutes has ads every 2-4 minutes.

I actually fuck with youtube ads, I've bought plenty of shit

I do hate ads longer than 15 seconds cutting off the stream

I think he means when companies "sponsor" a portion of a content creator's video and they talk about whatever product or service.
Oh. I know someone who listens to podcasts who mentioned those kinds of ads. Don't remember which platform it was on but they pay and can skip those either by fast forwarding or just clicking a skip button

Back