Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Youth in Nigeria have taken to the streets to protest police brutality #EndSARS

Can you own a firearm there?

Yes you can but niggaz just trying to get by with simple basic amenities taken for granted on developed countries: decent shelter, affordable healthcare, education, Electrical power supply, food, portable water etc

Owning a gun ... last thing on the minds of millions of Nigerian citizens

And because of that these animals in uniform can murder innocent people at will with no repercussions

Yes you can but niggaz just trying to get by with simple basic amenities taken for granted on developed countries: decent shelter, affordable healthcare, education, Electrical power supply, food, portable water etc

And because of that these animals in uniform can murder innocent people at will with no repercussions
shit.
i hope your family is cool there.

Didn't even think to ask if my cuz had come across them before, until 45mins into the convo.

She said numerous times, she started talking, then i interrupted and said "if it's too traumatic, you don't have to"

She decided to stop. My heart started racing.

I said "I'm sure with this kinda power they've violated some women before".

She said they've molested and raped women.

I asked if they've put touched her inappropriately, from her muted response, i think that was a yes.

I was fuming, shit I'm still heated.

Didn't even think to ask if my cuz had come across them before, until 45mins into the convo.

She said numerous times, she started talking, then i interrupted and said "if it's too traumatic, you don't have to"

I asked if they've put touched her inappropriately, from her muted response, i think that was a yes.

I'm sorry man. This shit is horrible.

sorry your folk gotta deal with that shit.

shit is foul on so many levels

Shit you're right I forgot my grandad used to have guns (2 shotguns & ak47), as a kid used to sneak into his room and wave it around.

I've got some rich relatives over there but only of them has a gun on the premises and it's because he employs a former military man who carries a shotty and pistol.

You would think rich people would learn how to use it and equip themselves. Especially in a country where all it takes is for someone richer or with higher connections to send hitters at you, that's if robbers aren't already scoping you out.

Shit you're right I forgot my grandad used to have guns (2 shotguns & ak47), as a kid used to sneak into his room and wave it around.

I've got some rich relatives over there but only of them has a gun on the premises and it's because he employs a former military man who carries a shotty and pistol.

You would think rich people would learn how to use it and equip themselves. Especially in a country where all it takes is for someone richer or with higher connections to send hitters at you, that's if robbers aren't already scoping you out.
i heard quite a bit about how things are done there. i know a guy there whos into banking and microloans. said it wasnt for everyone.

Warning Graphic video ,RIP to them

Damn, RIP.

The question is why does being a cop turn people into animals.

I knew about this but never brought it up.

Police everywhere are the same basically.

Basically it explored, or tried to since it only lasted 6 days (was supposed to be 14), what perceived power can do to a person's mentality.

Also, check out the Milgram experiment. It talks about how authority can override a person's own conscience.

Man the amount of gore I've seen on my time feed since last night resulting from bullet wounds amongst young people

I'm weeping inside...

i heard quite a bit about how things are done there. i know a guy there whos into banking and microloans. said it wasnt for everyone.

Being rich over there comes with a target on your back.

When I was 19-20, went over there... one of my uncles (RIP) had just built a beautiful bungalow on the outskirts of Lagos, Hollywood hills looking shit, his street was the only with houses. Saw the potential in the area, i bought 3 acres with a lil help from my mum.

This nigga was smart though, he knew he was easy food for a robbery so he bought an acre right next to his house and turned it into apartments, renting only to cops. He then had a signage on the wall of his home displaying times free water would be available from a tap sticking outta the wall. Even then he still gave money to the local gangsters, saw niggas with guns tucked by the waist smiling and bowing whenever he rolled by. He covered all obvious angles.

Some sad shit... One of my uncle-in-law's friend got a promotion at the bank, whilst building a home. Got too loud about his increase in fortune and was showing proof of it by being generous with his money. House got raided the ski mask way, got killed. Wife buried him on the premises once the building was finished. Makes no sense to me but still sad shit.

Being rich over there comes with a target on your back.

When I was 19-20, went over there... one of my uncles (RIP) had just built a beautiful bungalow on the outskirts of Lagos, Hollywood hills looking shit, his street was the only with houses. Saw the potential in the area, i bought 3 acres with a lil help from my mum.

This nigga was smart though, he knew he was easy food for a robbery so he bought an acre right next to his house and turned it into apartments, renting only to cops. He then had a signage on the wall of his home displaying times free water would be available from a tap sticking outta the wall. Even then he still gave money to the local gangsters, saw niggas with guns tucked by the waist smiling and bowing whenever he rolled by. He covered all obvious angles.

Some sad shit... One of my uncle-in-law's friend got a promotion at the bank, whilst building a home. Got too loud about his increase in fortune and was showing proof of it by being generous with his money. House got raided the ski mask way, got killed. Wife buried him on the premises once the building was finished. Makes no sense to me but still sad shit.
thats crazy.
i never been but i had something cooking in the Abia state.
thankfully it finished without any hiccups.

Back