Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your first car...

The Mad Titan

So my oldest son just finished driver's ed. Im thinking of gettin the lil nigga a whip for his birthday next month. He said he wants an Impala so I been looking around.

Reminded me of my first car at his age. 82 Cadillac Coupe De Ville. Red crushed velvet interior. Couldn't tell me I wasn't a pimp. Southernplayalistic had just came out too.....nigga

So what's your first car memories?

Same color, same size rims, tinted out

30337900022_original.jpg

Honda Accord I used to go flying around the city blasting music I loved that car

i used to fly down 76.....and the oil pressure switch used to blow every fucking week.

my dad told me to fix it myself....i was young an was like...im not getting under a car.

he called me a sissy.....

i got under the car and fixed it.....he came out saw it. said hes happy and walked back into the house and gonna say...i shouldnt have to call you a sissy to be a man......punk.

but hey ...at least he was around

Banana boat

'86 box chevy caprice

I remember thinkin "FREEDOM, I can go wherever I want whenever I want!!"

mostly to & from school... lol

sumn like this, same color/combo
1986_chevrolet_caprice_classic_brougham_by_thehunteroftheundead-dbcfdv7.jpg

Lol, man, easiest way to get on. Ife was simple then.

The girls was happy just to be off the bus stop lol. I lived by Ass,Gas or Cash motto tho. Shout out to K-Dee

View attachment 83548
man i had half a system in that joint.
an broken amp and house speaker blasting reggae and soul to soul..

man i was the skinniest big nigga around

My first car was passed down from my older sister, 96 tercel, my sister gave it to me with so much work needed on it
I would push that shit to the limit
Always hated that car smh

i used to fly down 76.....and the oil pressure switch used to blow every fucking week.

my dad told me to fix it myself....i was young an was like...im not getting under a car.

he called me a sissy.....

i got under the car and fixed it.....he came out saw it. said hes happy and walked back into the house and gonna say...i shouldnt have to call you a sissy to be a man......punk.

but hey ...at least he was around

Lmao! Yo, pops a G

My first car was passed down from my older sister, 96 tercel, my sister gave it to me with so much work needed on it
I would push that shit to the limit
Always hated that car smh
she aint love you bruh

Back