Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Young Thug, Gunna & YSL Members Arrested on RICO Charges

test
Once the check cleared, they PUT they self in that situation.
Maybe,but most rappers don't get as much as ppl think at first for sure.

A rapper can be on his 2nd and 3rd album and still struggling and having to deal with everyday shit.

And in dealing with that shit you gonna be around the type of ppl you been around.

And it can be a situation where those ppl in that gang or group is why you're even on in the game.

It could be their support and money that starts the buzz that gets you on.

You can't just cut them off cause number 1. those your ppl and number 2. You might get smoked or have to smoke somebody.

You gotta come outside and if you not a superstar you not so famous you can't be touched.

Plus some of them just wild and reckless and really on it like that.

If you don’t wanna see them locked up then they shouldn’t do shit to get them locked up

killing niggas and endangering the public as well

Get these niggas outta here

wanting them on the streets to add to violence in an already violent city is lame

IDK why them niggas is beefing or who did what to say that they should be locked up.

There could be a valid reason why some ppl get shot.

They might have shot somebody else and that's why they got shot.

It could be over money a robbery or anything.

I'm not saying it's right,but when you caught up in the middle of that shit it's just on and you don't really have the option to just escape that shit.

Better you than me if you trying to do something to me.

That dude Jimmy Winfrey's nickname is Peewee

Back when TI was trying to get time off that gun case he had a scared straight type special talking to young dudes who were in trouble

Peewee aka Jimmy Winfrey was the young dude TI was trying to help.

But really it was some reality show BS and Peewee was just a young goon around that grand hustle camp for a while and ended up running with Thugger and them at some point.

Wonder how long YSL was under investigation while the Feds were building their case
Probably a while,but IDK if this is a fed case

It just says Fulton County issued the warrant not the GBI or FBI

I know RICO cases are usually federal,but from what I read it doesn't specifically say it's a fed case

Nah man we should hope all these guys beat this. We don’t know the context of these crimes for all we know this could be in retaliation for crimes against them
Nah it’s over in the words of Hov

“Hit with the RICO, they repo your vehicle
Everything was all good just a week ago
'Bout to start bitching ain't you? Ready to start snitching ain't you?
I'll forgive your weak ass; hustling just ain't you…”

URB9WB.gif

Daaaaaaamn this must have to do with the YFN Lucci shit

The Streets of ATL been on fire with beef and random shootings because of that beef.

Shit real serious on the westside and South Atl area.
Word. That YouTube channel been calling this shit for years it was bound to happen. Hate to say it but Lil Durk better be careful because he can be next.

Back