Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Young Thug, Gunna & YSL Members Arrested on RICO Charges

test
Said a while back w them not giving a shit about drugs and terrorism being on the low thanks to amongst other things Covid ....Feds are bored and now looking and targeting rappers

every couple of months now a rapper or rapper adjacent has gotten locked up

How? Are these niggas not killers/gang members?
If you in an environment where grouping up keeps you safer yes I understand why ppl are in gangs.

If you are in a situation where you end up dealing in the streets and gangs run some aspect of the streets,it's natural that ppl will clique up.

That shit is street shit and street shit gonna happen in the streets.

IDK if they even did what they said they did or why.

Plus they didn't kill me or anybody I know so it's not my grudge to have.

Unless a nigga doing some maniac or sexual abuse shit,I never rejoice in a nigga getting locked up.

Shiiiiiit there's been situations where that shit could have been me or ppl I know getting arrested for some shit.

If you in an environment where grouping up keeps you safer yes I understand why ppl are in gangs.

If you are in a situation where you end up dealing in the streets and gangs run some aspect of the streets,it's natural that ppl will clique up.

That shit is street shit and street shit gonna happen in the streets.

IDK if they even did what they said they did or why.

Plus they didn't kill me or anybody I know so it's not my grudge to have.

Unless a nigga doing some maniac or sexual abuse shit,I never rejoice in a nigga getting locked up.

Shiiiiiit there's been situations where that shit could have been me or ppl I know getting arrested for some shit.
lol okay so free them then

Fuck outta here with this stupid shit

Not my job to free them,but I still don't want to see niggas locked up

Not saying no niggas deserve it,but I'm not happy to see it.

Fuck the police.
If you don’t wanna see them locked up then they shouldn’t do shit to get them locked up

killing niggas and endangering the public as well

Get these niggas outta here

wanting them on the streets to add to violence in an already violent city is lame

Back