Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Young Thug, Gunna & YSL Members Arrested on RICO Charges

test
Any chance Lucci getting a hit put on him twice was in retaliation for thug's baby moms getting killed at the bowling alley?

And I still can't get over demise, that's foul lol

Last edited:
No lock these savages up. Feds been investigating these niggas for over 10 years and they still out here robbing shooting and killing. It’s the federal government they gonna have times dates and witnesses of all the crimes. Name one reason why they deserve there freedom right now.
Its a state case not a federal. Thug might have enough money to beat it

From what I see on this YT video Gunna is being charged with being in a video wearing a chain with the YSL slang Slatt on it and just being around his label owner and associates.

He isn't accused of even being a part of anything violent.

Young Thug came a long way from posting on the IC…has to be the most successful member ever
did not know he was from the ic

i knew about academics naturally

skyler gotta kid by gibbs

i wouldn't count dos or cp203, lol

His username was Young Thug and the some numbers, I forget

He used to post music all the time but never got positive feedback lmao
Somebody said it might have been a promo team.

I remember a video being posted when he was like in an abandoned building and it was horrible and I'm sure that I shitted on it personally.

The next thing I knew I heard him with Rich homie Quan and then on that TI song or that song with TI If it ain't about the money

He might have already been signed to Gucci when that video was posted though

Last edited:
The state can charge you with RICO?
Shiittt, im just finding out they can.

According to some observers, RICO is the most sweeping statute yet passed by Congress to attack the continuity required for organized crime activities. Prosecutors in the States have observed the statute evolving as a tool to dismantle organized crime groups. Seeking to emulate the Federal success with the statute, Local Prosecution of Organized Crime 1 to date, 29 States have adopted variations of the Federal RICO in their State criminal codes (see Figure 1).

Back