Welcome To aBlackWeb

Young Thug, Gunna & YSL Members Arrested on RICO Charges

He helped make the RICO stick for everyone else, “yes we was a gang doing gang shit”.

Gunna: “I ain’t say no names though”

He helped make the RICO stick for everyone else, “yes we was a gang doing gang shit”.

Gunna: “I ain’t say no names though”
“yes THEY was a gang and THEY were doing gang shit…” is more like it, 😂.

That’s where these rappers get fucked up. Wanna claim all that gang shit and be affiliated when it’s all good but don’t want to accept the fallout when shit go south. I don’t listen to his music, but I bet he never distanced himself from the gang side in it.

Who was the person that they were saying Gunna told on before? Was it Ralo? I forgot

“See the problem with these young thugs /you don’t know if they’re Gunna walk or Gunna tell /Well Why ya sale (YSL )in the first place?/See they sound stable but sir Lancelot a ppl sat with 12 at the round table “ Sheed Happens

“yes THEY was a gang and THEY were doing gang shit…” is more like it, 😂.

That’s where these rappers get fucked up. Wanna claim all that gang shit and be affiliated when it’s all good but don’t want to accept the fallout when shit go south. I don’t listen to his music, but I bet he never distanced himself from the gang side in it.

Takashi 69 all over again. All the gangs gotta do is exploit the artist without letting the artist see everything. Like the rapper don’t gotta even do shit but rap the gang niggas just make it look cool.

Back