Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION You get two choices...

That just helps my point that you and others are KNOWINGLY choosing to do business with a fucked up nigga.

But trying to make that make sense when it don't make sense. LLS
Let's keep it a buck....

How many real and thorough dudes you know?

I would bet 90% of people ain't had the vice tightened enough to show they true colors.

You don't know if you don't know.

I rather know and move accordingly than be surprised.

I see your point....but I also see their weakness.

Control their weakness and you control them.

But I rest my case.

I see you in the power thread ...an bring heat.
I'm bout tired of you.

Let's keep it a buck....

How many real and thorough dudes you know?

I would bet 90% of people ain't had the vice tightened enough to show they true colors.

You don't know if you don't know.

I rather know and move accordingly than be surprised.

I see your point....but I also see their weakness.

Control their weakness and you control them.

But I rest my case.

I see you in the power thread ...an bring heat.
I'm bout tired of you.

For the premise of this thread and the question asked. YOU ALREADY KNOW the nigga you choosing to do business with is a snitch, liar and does fucked up shit to the people closest to him. Yet you still chose that nigga.

LLS

For the premise of this thread and the question asked. YOU ALREADY KNOW the nigga you choosing to do business with is a snitch, liar and does fucked up shit to the people closest to him. Yet you still chose that nigga.

LLS
Just bring the fade nigga

Yea, sosa cool n all, but you really tryna be on the other end of the phone when this nigga say he want a man wife and kids killed??

I say Walter and Stringer cuz they always looking for that exit plan. The game ain't that deep in them... They both could walk away under the right circumstances...

Walter came back for revenge... Just don't cross the nigga

String snitched cuz Avon wanted him to drop the politics shit.. It's e be like fuck it... Run with it.... Put Walter on it with you... Maybe we can all get out

Meantime we steady supplying the best product to a committee of niggaz while never touching the streets

And even though dangelo was family.... He was gonna snitch.... String made the tough call

Just bring the fade nigga

source.gif

LLS slept on movie that was funny as shit!

Stringer only snitched because Avon was trippin

I forgot he had Dlo killed though and was fuckin his girl lmao

Yea, sosa cool n all, but you really tryna be on the other end of the phone when this nigga say he want a man wife and kids killed??

I say Walter and Stringer cuz they always looking for that exit plan. The game ain't that deep in them... They both could walk away under the right circumstances...

Walter came back for revenge... Just don't cross the nigga

String snitched cuz Avon wanted him to drop the politics shit.. It's e be like fuck it... Run with it.... Put Walter on it with you... Maybe we can all get out

Meantime we steady supplying the best product to a committee of niggaz while never touching the streets
And even though dangelo was family.... He was gonna snitch.... String made the tough call
:hedidit:
I'm not finger pointing but this ok?

Aint snitching snitching?

See this that Alpo cool but 69 a bitch nigga type shit.

Rules changing.

Me looking at the screen and reading niggas KNOWINGLY picking snitches and snakes. Then trying to give reasons to justify picking said people. If I really expected more I'd be disappointed
giphy.gif

It's cool to pick dudes who kill his allies, Avon turned on Stringer just as much as Stringer turned on Avon. I'll rather be alive locked up then to dead. Who got the worst of the betrayal

Back