Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION You get two choices...

Explain how a certified snitch 2 times respects the streets and has unmatched loyalty.

You trying to make that make sense is going to be some fantastical bullshit. Please explain!
The loyalty came before snitching.

Niggas broke code first.....only one I'll fall back on is ghost having kanaan locked up.

The loyalty came before snitching.

Niggas broke code first
.....only one I'll fall back on is ghost having kanaan locked up.

So you telling me because some niggas do some bitch ass sucka shit it's ok for you to now do some bitch ass sucka shit. So you feel it's all good to fuck up your name and reputation because some other niggas decided to do that to their own names?

That makes sense to you? You really a hypocritical ass nigga

So in your line of work when folks do bad business you follow right behind them and do bad business and fuck up your name and company name cause they did it before you?

Some of yall not really thinking this shit through.

I know its all fun and games but shit is also very revealing

So you telling me because some niggas do some bitch ass sucka shit it's ok for you to now do some bitch ass sucka shit. So you feel it's all good to fuck up your name and reputation because some other niggas decided to do that to their own names?

That makes sense to you? You really a hypocritical ass nigga

So in your line of work when folks do bad business you follow right behind them and do bad business and fuck up your name and company name cause they did it before you?

We talking Hollywood. No real shit would go down like this.

I have already stated a position I was personal placed in and took all thrown at me without saying shit. I also said I didn't respect how the rules changed when it came time for other to protect themselves. Don't confuse real life and soap operas which I'm sure ain't hard.

So let's keep it Hollywood.

But after fuck ups time any time again....no I can't fault them. That don't mean I would do it.

I can understand without agreeing. I'm flexible.

We talking Hollywood. No real shit would go down like this.

I have already stated a position I was personal placed in and took all thrown at me without saying shit. I also said I didn't respect how the rules changed when it came time for other to protect themselves. Don't confuse real life and soap operas which I'm sure ain't hard.

So let's keep it Hollywood.

So you still choosing to do drug deals with a nigga who snitches on people? That shit makes no sense even in a Hollywood sense.

The rules never fucking changed. Its just like all rules in all walks of life people break them for whatever reason. Just because someone breaks the rules don't mean you should, look pass or excuse another person for doing so because they didn't snitch on you.

Yall got it. I'm going to leave this shit alone.

Everything ain't meant for everybody to understand.

Walter and Gus were the perfect combo if egos were set aside.

Add Mike and Chris (from The Wire) as the muscle and you have a billion-dollar empire running smoothly.

So you still choosing to do drug deals with a nigga who snitches on people? That shit makes no sense even in a Hollywood sense.

The rules never fucking changed. Its just like all rules in all walks of life people break them for whatever reason. Just because someone breaks the rules don't mean you should, look pass or excuse another person for doing so because they didn't snitch on you.

Man......ghost shot up tommy car and didn't kill him in his crib......but we talk partnering with snitches?
So much else can be picked apart.
Are you serious?

But I know you have a problem with snitching.
It's your thing...I get it

You fucked up my high implying shit.

You owe me 2.50ch for another cannibus iced tea.

Sosa and Stringer ....Sosa ain’t never gonna see jail or prison ...and the nigga sent a whole Army battalion to handle his beef in ANOTHER COUNTRY....and he s at the top of the food chain.....With Sosa s plug and muscle, Stringer would have owning half the globe...... niggas walking off in the sunset.... w all their money

If Sosa ain’t in your shit I don’t respect you....everybody else on that list get their shit from ppl who get it from ppl who get it from Sosa....

“ how can a Kingpin squeal?”

Man......ghost shot up tommy car and didn't kill him in his crib......but we talk partnering with snitches?
So much else can be picked apart.
Are you serious?

But I know you have a problem with snitching.
It's your thing...I get it

That just helps my point that you and others are KNOWINGLY choosing to do business with a fucked up nigga.

But trying to make that make sense when it don't make sense. LLS

If Sosa ain’t in your shit I don’t respect you....everybody else on that list get their shit from ppl who get it from ppl who get it from Sosa....

“ how can a Kingpin squeal?”

Easily actually and there are plenty of examples of it happening.

Back