You ever been robbed??

Had my car broken to a few times in the Bronx

Always left the door unlocked like a dummy. Lost 2 gpses. Cup full of coins. A pair of sneaks

My work van stay getting looted for dumb shit

Car got stolen multiple times.

One time I had a few gs cash in it. Drove up and down every street in paterson looking for it.

Lmaoooo. Im so glad I never found it cause I would have caught bodies that night and im glad I dont have that on my conscious

Car got stolen multiple times.

One time I had a few gs cash in it. Drove up and down every street in paterson looking for it.

Lmaoooo. Im so glad I never found it cause I would have caught bodies that night and im glad I dont have that on my conscious
This wins, nothing will come close to beating this, the car and the amount of money lost.

• Ether
Reactions: AZTG
Nah im a very cautious person

but once i unusually left my door unlocked and had my shit ransacked for the cds i kept in mirror

Had my car broken into twice and subwoofers and amp and book of CD’s stolen back in college. Tried to take my rims too but I had a lock on them. Got an alarm after the second time and didn’t have any more problems.

My car wasn’t anything crazy but it was dope for a college kid. An all black 2000 Mazda Protégé (in 2001) with the Altezza lights, red turn signals, red interior light, mirror tint, 2x12 Rockford Fosgate’s and amp, and 16” chrome wheels.

Loved that car.

• Ether
Reactions: Chicity
I forgot but my cuzzo just reminded me of the times I got robbed in the Dearborns by his friend

Weed, bus tokens, swishers (or whatever we was smoking) all gone when I walked in the wrong building. When I told my cousin he said he was gonna handle it and ended up going directly to dude apt. He said he gave me some of the tokens back and we smoked the weed

Funny thing is, im like nah I don't remember. His response 'nigga yeah you do! You was mad the whole time we smoked and didn't wanna come back to the DB's for months'

Yup, lucky I didn't get killed. Had to lie to convince niggaz I wasn't psychotic.

Me and this nigga I called my cousin at the time were leaving the club with these two chicks. We get to the car, I'm closing my door, and I'm feeling it being pulled back open.....

Soon as I see the niggaz.... I immediately wild out and grab him by his neck and my "cousin" yelling D D D chiiiiiillllllll!!!!!!??

The chicks screaming and I'm slowly recognizing what's going on and kinda just...submit...

I saw my homie with a gun to the back of his head on the hood of the car... And even though I didn't actively respect the danger of it....I had a gun in my face

The lie I told later was there was no clip in the gun.... But I never saw forreal. There was no excuse for the way I was acting. I was getting bolder the longer I didn't hear a shot pop off. .

They got our phones, jewelery ( I never bought another watch or chain) and my school ring. Niggaz took the car keys..... Drove to the corner, beeped the horn and threw the keys out...

I was so hurt

Dead serious, niggas stole a kiddie pool of my porch. I was like “damn, you dirty muthafuckas stole my babies’ pool???” It was too big to put in a car, so you niggas was walking down the street holding a big ass pool. I figured I could find it if I drove around enough places in the neighborhood (it is a damn OUTDOOR kiddie pool). But I just said fuck it smh.

Yup, lucky I didn't get killed. Had to lie to convince niggaz I wasn't psychotic.

Me and this nigga I called my cousin at the time were leaving the club with these two chicks. We get to the car, I'm closing my door, and I'm feeling it being pulled back open.....

Soon as I see the niggaz.... I immediately wild out and grab him by his neck and my "cousin" yelling D D D chiiiiiillllllll!!!!!!??

The chicks screaming and I'm slowly recognizing what's going on and kinda just...submit...

I saw my homie with a gun to the back of his head on the hood of the car... And even though I didn't actively respect the danger of it....I had a gun in my face

The lie I told later was there was no clip in the gun.... But I never saw forreal. There was no excuse for the way I was acting. I was getting bolder the longer I didn't hear a shot pop off. .

They got our phones, jewelery ( I never bought another watch or chain) and my school ring. Niggaz took the car keys..... Drove to the corner, beeped the horn and threw the keys out...

I was so hurt

That's a robbery

Everybody else's stories are burglaries.

• Ether
Reactions: Playboy buddy rose
Me and my lady at the movies we coming out in looking towards my car I'm like damn did I leave my window down.... get closer I see my window bussed out if you got tint it won't shatter it just broke and still glued to the tint. I look inside I'm like cool they got my cup of change and my TV that was in the dash. I'm pissed but like ok 2g's gone I got it insured.
Security guard came around and asked was it my car I'm like yea. He said they had your trunk open I'm like please tell me you lying he was like nope I popped the trunk my knees buckled and almost started to shed a tear.

Bad thing about it, it was Alarm on it they set it off then they came back. Damn manager came out and offered me some free movie passes I cussed his ass out sideways

Me and my lady at the movies we coming out in looking towards my car I'm like damn did I leave my window down.... get closer I see my window bussed out if you got tint it won't shatter it just broke and still glued to the tint. I look inside I'm like cool they got my cup of change and my TV that was in the dash. I'm pissed but like ok 2g's gone I got it insured.
Security guard came around and asked was it my car I'm like yea. He said they had your trunk open I'm like please tell me you lying he was like nope I popped the trunk my knees buckled and almost started to shed a tear.

Bad thing about it, it was Alarm on it they set it off then they came back. Damn manager came out and offered me some free movie passes I cussed his ass out sideways
Speakers in the trunk?

Reactions: Banginscrew901
My truck was stolen. I just got don't getting my haircut, it was cold out so i went outside to start it up. I only planned to be in the shop for like 30 seconds but i stayed for 3 minutes because of a conversation we were having.

I look out the window and notice my truck was gone. I was so in dis belief I did 3 double takes because I never saw it move.

Ended up taking a lost. It was found a that weekend. The kids that stole it ran from the police and totaled it hitting a building.

They cops wanted to investigate but I didn't have any insurance at the time so I wasn't trying to get too involved.