You ever been robbed??

Had my car stolen once over ten years ago. Police ended up getting it back but it was basically time to let go at that point.

• Haha
Reactions: Chicity
Me and my lady at the movies we coming out in looking towards my car I'm like damn did I leave my window down.... get closer I see my window bussed out if you got tint it won't shatter it just broke and still glued to the tint. I look inside I'm like cool they got my cup of change and my TV that was in the dash. I'm pissed but like ok 2g's gone I got it insured.
Security guard came around and asked was it my car I'm like yea. He said they had your trunk open I'm like please tell me you lying he was like nope I popped the trunk my knees buckled and almost started to shed a tear.

Bad thing about it, it was Alarm on it they set it off then they came back. Damn manager came out and offered me some free movie passes I cussed his ass out sideways
What was the speakers?

What were the odds of them knowing what you had in the trunk?
Ehhhh I don't know I only showed out on the weekend and rolling on the eway. They got several other cars that day as well. The shit was insured though. After that I cut my circle all the way down. Only thing they didn't get was the rims

Nope, I ain got nothing that anybody would wanna rob me fore.

I did get my lil speaker snatched at my job. I hid the shit but some mf took it. I never found it. I know an ex employee took it cuz only dey would know where it was

Burglary is sneaking into somebody's house when they're not home and stealing their jewelry, DVD player & flatscreen TV

Robbery is walking up to somebody late at night, pulling out a gun and saying, "Give me your wallet, your watch & your phone"
And the thread is about?

• Haha
Reactions: Chicity
And the thread is about?

This thread is about if you've ever been robbed.

People are posting stories about being the victim of a burglary.

With the exception of the story of getting pushed off his bike and the one I quoted, all of the stories that have been posted are burglaries, not robberies.

House was broken into when I was a kid. We were all away at the time. I think they took the tv and stuff

Car was broken into to get my subs. Funny thing was they didn't realize that the car was a '93 and didn't have the lever to the trunk. So they opened up the gas tank lol felt like karmic justice. I was still pissed though. Surprised they didn't take the new headunit I had