Welcome To aBlackWeb

You Come To My Spot.... We F@#k'N

It takes a good min before I brought a chick to my crib. I gotta see how your stable your mental is 1st.

And usually the ones that did come over, already knew what's about to go down. We either went to the den to watch TV for a lil bit, then head to the room. Or just head to the room as soon as I closed the front door.

Naw I'm talking about body language.

Women be knowing when they feeling a dude, but they just holding back cuz they don't want to break a rule or don't want the guy to get the wrong impression...

I'm just saying, if you feeling the vibe, don't rob yourself of a good time

This

FOH wit that 3 month rule shyt, or whateva lame azzz procedures you got in place.

Last I checked we grown azzz adults. If you not out there wylin and throwing the pussy at every nigga you meet, then why not give in to the nigga you are feelin?

It was one time were I went over to this chick's crib I was dating. Soon as I got there I just head straight to her room and got buck nakit and plopped on her bed.

only thing open at 1am is the bowling alley and legs

you come over...i aint gon say its a for sure thing, but in the back of my mind, im hoping she swallows

i mean, dont get me wrong...it aint like im opening the door with my dick in my hand (unless i was requested to do so)

but you could've gone to ANY other spot in BR...yet, here you are

go take a shower to wash off the club dew, and come get slayed on dis here queen sized mattress

Club dew! Lmfaoooo

thats a must

had a chick i was "involved" with come over from the club one time, and was trying to be spontaneous and give her some after the club pen-us, and woke up with dingy sheets the next day

moving forward...warsh that club dew off, then come get ya spine knocked outta wack

yo am i the only person who used to use this line?

"i don't like street clothes in my bed"

giphy.gif

Back