Welcome To aBlackWeb

You Come To My Spot.... We F@#k'N

Sam Crooke

Ladies and gents...
What the rules is when you have company of the opposite sex? Do you wait after they visit a couple of times?

Tricky one. Y'all need to be honest about your intentions. Do you want them over to fuck? Indicate it. Otherwise, they might genuinely be anticipating a movie night and feel offended if you approach them with a hard dick and expectations.

I close the deal at the front door. Hey timeout for moment...
fb2.gif

Sometimes I just wanna be held. I love the feel of a woman. Just rubbing her down and shit.

O
Yea I wouldn't invite a dude over if I thought he would try and smash. You meet those niggas in public

I recall one time when I was invited over to an old classmate's apartment. This was when I had a late class. Something was telling no the whole time in my head. Now I never talked to her in class before but one night she approach me on some "hey classmate, hey classmate". Class is already over and I'm trying to get home. But she grabs my arm in pulls me in her direction, talking bout walk me to my car.

During this walk she talking about herself I believe but I wasn't paying no mind until she asked, wanna come over. First thing in my head is thinking "damn I just met you", but hey it was late. The fucked up thong was I wale her to car to bitch did not offer to drop me off at my car. 8 m walking back to my car and she following me.

Okay fast Fouad we at her spot she goes to change. He I am on the coach thinking she just wanted to "study". Man this hoe came out butt nakit. She had the hairiest bush I ever seen in my life. Okay well I followed her in her room and there's two beds. I'm thinking oh she gotta roommate. She says don't worry my son's not home. This girl kid was 8 years old.

O

I recall one time when I was invited over to an old classmate's apartment. This was when I had a late class. Something was telling no the whole time in my head. Now I never talked to her in class before but one night she approach me on some "hey classmate, hey classmate". Class is already over and I'm trying to get home. But she grabs my arm in pulls me in her direction, talking bout walk me to my car.

During this walk she talking about herself I believe but I wasn't paying no mind until she asked, wanna come over. First thing in my head is thinking "damn I just met you", but hey it was late. The fucked up thong was I wale her to car to bitch did not offer to drop me off at my car. 8 m walking back to my car and she following me.

Okay fast Fouad we at her spot she goes to change. He I am on the coach thinking she just wanted to "study". Man this hoe came out butt nakit. She had the hairiest bush I ever seen in my life. Okay well I followed her in her room and there's two beds. I'm thinking oh she gotta roommate. She says don't worry my son's not home. This girl kid was 8 years old.
[';;l;
Do you ever get with non-ratchet women? I say this with care.

First time, first night meeting? Absolutely no convo what so ever?
Me, personally. I'm not going to no nigga house if we never had conversation or if we just met. That don't mean it ain't people out here doing it. That's how "one night stands" came about.

Me, personally. I'm not going to no nigga house if we never had conversation or if we just met. That don't mean it ain't people out here doing it. That's how "one night stands" came about.

JB.jpg

What if....

What if it was the heat of the moment...

Would you have a one night stand

Back