You a five at best

You're not a piece of shit to feel that way but your a piece of shit to say that out loud and that boy a 10 no homo and she a 5

Just cause they feel like they are a 5, someone else may think they are an 8.

these ratings are subjective.

And honestly, this shit shouldn't be that hard to understand. Shit almost make you not wanna even bother with threads like these.

Almost.

I think you handled that perfect.

And lol @ the Karmic backlash she caught.

I'll be honest bro. I'm not seeing the logical connection between that example and this conversation.
When you understand who you are, what you are capable of and what you want. Much like when looking for a car.

You look for the options available to you that best fit your lifestyle.

But when you shoot for the stars and only can accommodate the moon...

qVFdaPK.gif

Well den

• Goat
Reactions: WilberDMillz
It’s so subjective....but it’s real since it does exist for some. I’ve always thought that looks, personality, character, and belonging (ie career, hobbies, family, etc.) are what determines it. Too bad everyone works on their own scale, I think that’s the unbalancing act that proverbially breaks it.

Reactions: Scandalust313
I think you handled that perfect.

And lol @ the Karmic backlash she caught.

I'll be honest bro. I'm not seeing the logical connection between that example and this conversation.
If we're being totally honest with each other, MOST guys want the girl on the right. But like I said, personality goes a long way. I've met some really cool chicks that look like the girl on the left. My ex wife had the same complexion as the girl on the left.

View attachment 431750
you making this shit about complexion. When it ain’t.

And ???? at “really cool” being tied to the darker complexion lady.

your thought process is trash.

Accidentally quoted you Monk.

you making this shit about complexion. When it ain’t.

And ???? at “really cool” being tied to the darker complexion lady.

your thought process is trash.

Accidentally quoted you Monk.

You brought it up.

As a general rule; Girls like dark skinned guys and Guys like light skinned girls

If you're not willing to admit that then you must be from another planet.

You brought it up.

As a general rule; Girls like dark skinned guys and Guys like light skinned girls

If you're not willing to admit that then you must be from another planet.
No YOU brought it up in what you consider a 10. Sit this one out. You talking hella stupid right now.