Welcome To aBlackWeb

I got thrown off when Mae was holding the gun behind her back when talking to Noa and then the next thing she's using both hands to hold Raka's necklace lol. I was like where did the gun go? Lol
Editing didn't do them any favors there

50 minutes into the movie I turned it off & went to sleep , the white chick thing kinda ruined it for me . Why does white Hollywood always have to bring in the savior bs in every movie . They did it with Black panther it's just corny

I enjoyed the film. I bet what they looking at in the sky through the telescope is spaceships humans been living on. They coming back soon fir the next "war"

Just came from seeing this I enjoyed this a whole lot more than the 3rd movie in the last trilogy. The VFX was amazing. Lots of world building and I look forward to the next movie. I'm definitely seeing some progress in evolution the next movie. Noa is going to become the next Caesar.

I'm curious to know where they take this assuming a sequel happens.

It's giving off space vibes...

When the humans were speaking to someone via the satellite, my first thought was that it was the Icarus or some other spacecraft who left before the virus and aren't aware of what's happened since then. Wormhole or whatever to accommodate the time disparity since that event till now.

Also Noah seemed to align with Proximus thinking and that the apes need to get technologically advanced quickly, because the humans won't ever want to cohabit peacefully.

When the humans were speaking to someone via the satellite, my first thought was that it was the Icarus or some other spacecraft who left before the virus and aren't aware of what's happened since then. Wormhole or whatever to accommodate the time disparity since that event till now.

Also Noah seemed to align with Proximus thinking and that the apes need to get technologically advanced quickly, because the humans won't ever want to cohabit peacefully.
My belief is that the Icarus crew somehow survived, haven't aged and will find find the planet now being run by the apes. It feels like we're going back to the beginning of the franchise

Thats why I also don't understand dude a couple posts above calling Mae a savior when she was doing everything for her own reasons. She believes humans belong at the top of the food chain

Yall do know this is like 300 years post part 3?

Haven't aged... hmmm.... highly doubtful..

On the bolded.. Definitely agree. Especially after he seen the book of apes in cages

Went with my dad a 2nd time to see this. Hopefully we get another trilogy outta this but I think it will rival the previous films. Superb film.

Back