Welcome To aBlackWeb

You a five at best

No YOU brought it up in what you consider a 10. Sit this one out. You talking hella stupid right now.

What's wrong with what I consider a 10?

And why do you have a problem with what I consider a 10?

Do I have to share your standards of beauty?

The way that you are breaking down what you feel is a flaw in my analogy shows that you got what I was saying based on the analogy.
Man what? Just cause I pointed out a flaw in something doesnt mean that its valid or has merit. You smarter than this.

tenor.gif

Girl I know I'm fine,you ain't got to tell me

Bruh really implied that she has to have a great personality just to offset the fact that she has darker skin. That's crazy.
That’s what pisses me off. I never experienced that dark skin hate shit until I became an adult. Shit is crazy how because we darker, the reason we get chose is because our personality on point.

That’s what pisses me off. I never experienced that dark skin hate shit until I became an adult. Shit is crazy how because we darker, the reason we get chose is because our personality on point.

When I was coming up. Kids did use skin tone as an insult. It went both ways though. If you were really dark you were going to get picked on for that. If you were really light you were going to get picked on for that. That was when we were young and stupid though. If you an adult black person and you still on that shit, something is really wrong with you.

Preferring lighter or darker skin in a potential mate is fine. Acting like its some absolute that lighter skin is more valuable in the black community than darker skin is crazy.

Back