Welcome To aBlackWeb

You’re drunk. How do you act?

pretty sure y'all niggas wanted to fight from jump and was like OH! I had some tequila tonite.. lemme hit this bitch with a chair and blame it on that
Nah. I’m a cool individual. I could be talking to you all friendly but once im drunk and you say one thing I dislike, we might have to fight. Just make sure I get home safe.

I just thought the drank.. no matter what you sipping.. just brings out whatever mood you in at the time

if you irritable.. the drank prolly gon bring it out..
if you on some freaky shit.. the drank gon bring it out..
If you tryna let loose and act a fool.. the drank gon bring it out..

But I suppose its different for errbody

for the way up or the fun part: talk louder, crack more jokes, jam to music harder, horny, etc

once my nose is sweating (the way down): aggravated, dont wanna talk, hungry, sleepy

I think ya'll are using "drunk" kinda lightly tho

for the way up or the fun part: talk louder, crack more jokes, jam to music harder, horny, etc

once my nose is sweating (the way down): aggravated, dont wanna talk, hungry, sleepy

I hate when my nose sweats. I get angry.

thats my queue to leave the function.....I need carbs and somewhere to crash in the next hour lol

lol I mean there's levels tho aint it?

buzzed, tipsy, drunk, smashed, fucked up and ALL the way fucked up lol

Reactions: 1/2
cosign...I noticed everybody say horny

Im horny off a glass of wine.......but nose sweating, bad breath drunk?

get the fuck off me.....I need tacos right now

I get more “social”...might even do a shoulder shimmy or 2 cuz I don’t dance...definitely cracking jokes...start giving chicks tha “you wanna meet tha meat??” eye...but I also keep my head on a swivel cuz drunk me trust niggaz less than sober me and sober me already don’t trust people...but I’ve never been a mean, aggressive or assshole drunk

Alcohol uncovers what you are hiding or amplify who you already are. I'm laid back, crack jokes, quite to those I don't really know. With drinks, everything is funny, I tend to want to dance or keep moving, talk alot more and just want to have fun. I'm not an angry person at all so I'm not angry when I'm drunk. Some of you angry drunks are just angry people in general. I cant be around angry drunks or the ones who want to fight. Ruins my vibe.

Depends on how drunk I am but for the most part Im chillin and prolly put on some old school shit to vibe out to

Sometimes I get hella amped up. Sometimes Im a belligerent drunk.

I got so drunk once I was tipsy for like almost 2 days

Depends on how drunk I am but for the most part Im chillin and prolly put on some old school shit to vibe out to

Sometimes I get hella amped up. Sometimes Im a belligerent drunk.

I got so drunk once I was tipsy for like almost 2 days

happened to me my freshman year. Doing shots of 151 on one of my crew's birthday. I had 4-5 shots of 151, a 40 of Mickeys, an amaretto sour this broad insisted I try, a few cans of my roommate's Milwaukee's Best, a brick of Red Grape 20/20... And something else. I woke up drunk, went to class drunk, ate drunk, all that shit and didn't get down to "buzzed" status until later than night.

Real talkative and fun. Super flirty whether im on brown or white

Im more aggressive on white...like on white liqour if its about to go down...im not trying de-escalate shit

On brown im more apt to be the “man its too many women in here to be fighting” guy

No matter the mood the liquor eases tension or uplifts me more

If im in a bad mood itll put me in a good one

If in a good mood it just enhances

I really should be an alcoholic by now

Back