Welcome To aBlackWeb

You’re drunk. How do you act?

Talkative and horny

I wanna pull something or leave with my lady or kick everyone out so I can get some

When my former, sinful self allowed my mind to not be sober, I was happy, talkative and ready to smash at the snap of a finger.

Get me even more drunk then I just sleep.

Whew.
I talk a lot when I’m not drunk but when I’m drunk, woooooooooo chile.
If I do happen to get angry while I’m drunk, I’m ready to fight.
Other than that, I’m in full blown freak mode and talkative. Voice change and all.

It also depends on the color too on whether or not I’ll be mad or not.

I get very goofy when I get drunk, everything is funny to me. If I got too drunk tho I just want to go to sleep.

loud, silly(er) and more social lol but that aint strange.

I never understood when folks say if they drank tequila they act this way or if they drink vodka they act that way.

No matter what im drinkin... I pretty much act the same... cracking jokes, talkin shit and sometimes bussin out a lil harmony or somethin lmao

loud, silly(er) and more social lol but that aint strange.

I never understood when folks say if they drank tequila they act this way or if they drink vodka they act that way.

No matter what im drinkin... I pretty much act the same... cracking jokes, talkin shit and sometimes bussin out a lil harmony or somethin lmao
Nah, different liquors bring out different demons

I'm bool with vodka. And whiskey in small doses

Nah, different liquors bring out different demons

I'm bool with vodka. And whiskey in small doses

damn... always thought it was interesting how folks could be like nah I can't drink tequila or else ima wanna fight... or if I drink Rum ima run down the street butt assed naked.

for me.. If I got it in my mind I wanna get into a fight... or if I wanna run down the street on some wild shit.. thats likely gonna happen no matter what I been sipping on.

Hypothetically speaking of course... im a respectful citizen of the world these days

damn... always thought it was interesting how folks could be like nah I can't drink tequila or else ima wanna fight... or if I drink Rum ima run down the street butt assed naked.

for me.. If I got it in my mind I wanna get into a fight... or if I wanna run down the street on some wild shit.. thats likely gonna happen no matter what I been sipping on.

Hypothetically speaking of course... im a respectful citizen of the world these days
Tequila makes my blood run hot, my guts hurt, and Im cranky

I know my fuse is short and win lose or draw I wont feel shit until the morning

Fuck it, let's rumble!

I start fucking with people.

Like really fucking with them.....but just in a comedian type way.

Mmmm tequila.

Everything is fighting words.

Back